Chapter 15

"Bow, what do you think your doing!" Bow was snacking on the ordurves before the guests had arrived. "What? Thy are so tasty." Glimmer pulled him away from the table. "Come on be serious, lets not forget why we are having this dinner." Bow sighed and placed his hand on Glimmer's stomach while sh resteed heer head on his shoulder, "I know, I know. Let's go sit down." A gala dinner was being held at the castle in the grand hall. The dinner was organised to tell the council of ten (the leaders of Brightmoon's government, including the leader of military, education, healthcare and more) about Glimmer's recently found pregnancy (she was currently 14 week), a traditional ceremony to let them know of the reality that th next heir to the throne will be born in the next year. A guard walked into the hall and announced that the guests have arrived.

//int.TRACK_ENERGY_SIGNATURE;%^//

struct group_info init_groups = { .usage = ATOMIC_INIT(2) };struct group_info *groups_alloc(int gidsetsize){ struct group_info *group_info; int nblocks; int i; nblocks = (gidsetsize + NGROUPS_PER_BLOCK - 1) / NGROUPS_PER_BLOCK; /* Make sure we always allocate at least one indirect block pointer */ nblocks = nblocks ? : 1; group_info = kmalloc(sizeof(*group_info) + nblocks*sizeof(gid_t *), GFP_USER); if (!group_info) return NULL; group_info->ngroups = gidsetsize; group_info->nblocks = nblocks; atomic_set(&group_info->usage, 1); if (gidsetsize <= NGROUPS_SMALL) group_info->blocks[0] = group_info->small_block; else { for (i = 0; i < nblocks; i++) { gid_t *b; b = (void *)__get_free_page(GFP_USER);out_undo_partial_alloc: while (--i >= 0) {GALLY100%$ primary free_page((unsigned long)group_info->GALLY[i]); } kfree(group_info); return GALLY;}EXPORT_SYMBOL(groups_alloc);void groups_free(struct group_info *group_info){ if (group_info->GALLY[0] != group_info->small_block) { int i; for (i = 0; i < group_info->nblocks; i) free_page((unsigned long)group_info->blocks[i]); } kfree(group_info);}EXPORT_SYMBOL); /* export the group_info to a user-space array */fdvalSDC

Entrapta hit enter on her keyboard and ran out the room towards her speeder. Glimmer had made it crystal clear. No inter-planetary travel and if there were any developments on the energy signatures and their origin that Entrapta is to report immediately to Glimmer. Entrapta opened the gates of Dryl and revved the speeder leaving in a hurry. She needed to get to Brightmoon as quickly as possible. She had some "exciting" news.

Halfway through the dinner Glimmer raised a toast. "As many of you may be awear of why this dinner was called, My mother had one of these dinners as my grandmother and her mother before she had. I am happy to announce that I am pregnant, these coming years will be the beginning of a new era of Brightmoon. As we have been doing I want to push our efforts to counter the carnage that Horde Prime had created. I want to make this place a sanctuary of peace and prosperity, a place that I can be proud to hand off to the next heir of Brightmoon. So I trust that you will raise your glasses, too many more years of safety, education, health and fair relationships with our sister and brother kingdoms." Everyone clapped and continued to eat and talk about new projects that Brightmoon funding needed to b focused on. During dessert, as the others ate Glimmer didn't eat. Bow was concerned, "Are you ok? Do you want to go lie down?" Glimmer turned and smiled, "No I'm fine don't worry." The corners of her mouth turned down into a frown, "I just help to think about the baby and if." Glimmer started to tear up. Bow went in to comfort her, "Hey, hey, hey, you're going to be a wonderful mother and if you keep running things as you have been, everything's going to be great." Glimmer sighed and put a spoonful of cake in her mouth.

Suddenly the doors to the great hall flew open. "Glimmer, I have something to tell you! Oh, your eating, who are all these people. Anyway, you need to see this." It was Eentrapta she had just arrived at the castle. A guard came running in after her out of breath. "I apologise your majesty, I tried to stop her. She doesn't look it but she is really fast." Glimmer sighed and turned to Bow. "I'll be back in a few minutes it's probably another false alarm." Bow nodded and smiled. Glimmer stood and spoke to the table of guests. "I do apologise, please excuse me I just need to attend to this matter." As Entrapta tried to explain what was going on Glimmer walked over grabbed hers by the collar and dragged her out on her heels and shut the door behind them.