Chapter 3

Flashback

In the Enchanted Forest, a horse-drawn carriage travelled with a wealthy passenger. In the middle of the road, laid an injured man who was crying out in agony. One of the travellers that were with the injured man, hauled down the carriage.

One of the footmen brought the carriage to a stop, "Who's that?" A footman asked as he climbed down off the carriage.

"Please, sir. We need your help. Our friend got knocked off his horse and..." Traveller One said.

"Kin sirs, please. We beg you. You have to help us," Traveller Two said.

"What's all this, then?" The wealthy man in the carriage said.

The footman that climbed down looked at the other footman, "Watch them," He said and the other footman grabbed his crossbow from the top of the carriage and aimed it at the men suspiciously.

"His leg, I fear it's broken," Traveller Two said as the footman walked up to the travellers.

"Is that blood?" The footman asked as he looked at the injured man.

"We need something to stop the bleeding. Quickly, help!" Traveller One said.

"And water if you have it. Please," The injured man continued yelling in agony as the footman returned to the carriage to collect some water, "Quick!" traveller two turned to the injured man, "You're alright," The footman handed the traveller the water and traveller two helped the injured man drink the water, "Here, drink," Traveller Two said.

The second footman continued to watch them with his crossbow raised at them, unbeknown to him a hooded stranger lowered himself to the carriage and he grabbed the wealthy man's luggage before he was pulled up from the carriage. The injured continued to cry out in pain, hiding any other sounds that the footmen could've heard.

The injured man was now not crying out in pain but crying in laughter as he sat around a fire along with other men

"Did you see the look on that guy's face? I thought he was gonna faint," Traveller One said.

"Friar Tuck, those bungle berries cam in handy. It looked just like bloody flesh," Traveller Two said.

"Brilliant job," Robin Hood walked up, "And here... Is to my Merry Men!" Robin Hood said as he raised his mug.

"Robin Hood!" The Merry Men said.

The hooded stranger walked up from the woods with the luggage in his hand and Robin looked at him, "Well?" Robin said.