Chapter 12

In the dungeons of Wonderland Castle, Will stared at Calista who had been placed in a glass coffin.

"Will, I'm so sorry," Anastasia said.

"Love makes us do the saddest things, doesn't it?" Jafar said.

"Go away," Will said.

"She risked so much for you and your friends. Pity, it didn't last longer than 20 seconds," Jafar said.

"Yeah, pity," Will said.

Jafar looked at Calista in the coffin, "She does look beautiful, though. Like she's only asleep. Like you could almost reach out and wake her up," Jafar said as he placed his hand on the coffin.

"Leave her alone!" Will said as he gripped the bars of his cell.

Jafar looked at him, "I like you with your heart in your chest. I imagine you must want to kill me for what I did," Jafar said.

"Why don't you open this door and we'll find out," Will said.

Jafar walked towards Will's cell, "Haven't you tortured him enough?! Show the boy some mercy!" The old prisoner said.

"Mercy?"Jafar turned to him, "And I suppose you'd be the expert on that subject," Jafar said.

"I've learned the error of my ways. But I'm waiting for you to learn anything at all!" The old prisoner said.

"I'm going to give him something better than mercy, Father. I'm gonna give him hope," Jafar looked at Will who was glaring at him, "If he agrees to one small favour," Jafar said.

Will scoffed, "If you think I'll ever help you, you're madder than the hatter," Will said.

"You know, when I was a young boy, I lost someone I loved. And I can still remember exactly how it felt. The cold rushing in, like the fabric of the world, had been ripped in half. What if I told you there was a way to sew it back together again? To bring back Calista?" Jafar said.

"Will don't," Anastasia said.

"I would say you were a lying bastard," Will said.

"Half right. But ask yourself, what if there was a chance, no matter how small, to see her again? She risked everything for you. Don't you think you ower her the same? Think about her daughter she left behind," Jafar said.

"Don't listen to him, boy," The old prisoner said.

"Oh, I think he'll do more than listen. Give a man the proper motivation, there's no telling what he might do," Jafar said.

"Will don't, she wouldn't want this," Anastasia said.

Later at the Outlands, in Alice's and Cyrus' hideout, when Jafar had left the staff with Cyrus and Alice, the Lost and Found kept pointing to the staff, informing them that the water that needed to be returned to the Well of Wonders was somehow in...

Later at the Outlands, in Alice's and Cyrus' hideout, when Jafar had left the staff with Cyrus and Alice, the Lost and Found kept pointing to the staff, informing them that the water that needed to be returned to the Well of Wonders was somehow in the staff.