Chapter 9

Will was in the genie bottle as it floated down the waterfall, tossing and turning, Will was having a hard time staying up.

"Bloody hell," Will said as he struggled to keep his footing

The genie bottle finally came to a stop on some rock and it was discovered by Lizard who was just in a towel

The genie bottle finally came to a stop on some rock and it was discovered by Lizard who was just in a towel. She picked it up, opened it and in a mist of red smoke and sand, Will appeared in front of her and she hugged her.

"Lizard?" He looked at her, "Whoa," Will said and looked away from Lizard who was half-naked.

Lizard fixed her towel, "Will?!" Lizard said.

"I thought you were dead," Will said as he kept his attention elsewhere.

"I thought you were stone. What were you doing in there?" Lizard asked.

"Long story, involves magic. Even if I understood it, which I don't, I definitely don't have time to explain it," Will said and he started to walk away.

Lizard chased after him, "You're leaving?" She questioned.

"Last I saw, Cali, Alice and Cyrus were in real trouble. I have to make sure they're safe," Will said.

"But you just got here," Lizard said.

"I know. We'll catch up later. I've just got to-" Will began to say.

"Will, wait!" Will was immediately propelled backwards in front of Lizard and he stood up, both were confused, "What just happened?" Lizard asked.

Will discovered something in his back pocket, "Bloody hell," He held out three wishes, the three red diamond-shaped gems, "I think these are for you," Will said as he handed the wishes to her.

Lizard looked at them confused, "What are they?" Lizard asked.

"Wishes," Will suddenly smiled at her, "Misstress mine, my will is thine. Tell me your wishes three," Will said involuntarily.

Lizard looked at him confused as Will realised what had happened, "Bollocks! I'm pretty sure I'm a genie, Lizard," Will said

Lizard was shocked at first but then she smiles at him, "And I'm your master," Lizard said.