Chapter 10

The group had gone back to Alice's and Cyrus' tent in the Outlands. Calista was sat beside Will who was laid down, Calista watched Anastasia pacing.

"The whole time Jafar kept me captive, he had my brothers right there. How could I not have noticed?" Cyrus said.

"Don't punish yourself," Calista said.

"Calista's right. Even Jafar didn't know about your relations. If he had he definitely would've used it against you," Anastasia said.

"Either way we're going to do whatever it takes to free them," Alice said.

"And me?" Will looked Anastasia who was holding hid bottle, "That's my house you're holding now. And frankly, I hate it. There's not a lot of elbow room and you know what else there isn't?" Will said.

"Please don't tell us," Alice said.

"A toilet!" Will said and Calista rolled her eyes and slapped his leg.

"Anyway! The first thing we have to do is to tell us where the bottles are," Alice looked at Anastasia, "If Jafar's moved into your palace, do you think he would've moved the bottles with him?" Alice asked

"Absolutely," Anastasia said.

"Well, in that case, we just need to do is break into the palace and take them," Alice said.

"Oh, yeah. Because it's really that simple. The five of us is no match for Jafar's magic. The only thing that's going to protect us is an army. My army!" Anastasia said.

"In case you haven't noticed your army has deserted you. And your former subjects are willing to let you get eaten alive by Mome Raths," Cyrus said.

"Oh, those are what I saved you three from," Calista said.

"I'm quite aware of people's feeling towards me. I'm just gonna have to prove them wrong," Anastasia said.

"Why fight Jafar, when we can simply disarm him. My brothers and I weren't born as genies. We were cursed. If I can break that curse..." Cyrus said.

"You can free them," Calista said.

"I am particularly fond about the bit where you get the genies out of the bottles. That's good," Will said.

"But if I can get to the place where the curse was made, perhaps I can make a way to undo it," Cyrus said.

"Well, who was it that cursed you? I may know what needs to be done," Calista said.

"The Guardian of the Well of Wonders in Agrabah," Cyrus said.

"Oh, Agrabah. How the bloody hell are we gonna get back there?" Will asked.

 How the bloody hell are we gonna get back there?" Will asked