[16]

"400 mil"
Shoota- Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi Vert

"400 mil"Shoota- Playboi Carti, Lil Uzi Vert❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"Please don't leave me here." Alexandra softly mumbled as she slipped on her shorts over her bathing suit.

The hot sun beamed on them as the day had turned out to be hotter than Alexa anticipated.

"Lex you're my number one girl, but that's not enough for me to stay in Kook central and pick up trash." A shirtless JJ tied the boat off to the dock.

Alexa looked over at the group of kids that were already waiting at the beach.

Then a certain blonde who was staring at her intently, caught her eye.

She groaned while running her face.

"Oh fuck me." She whispered softly as Doug burned holes into her.

"Only if you ask nicely." JJ smirked from beside her.

It had been one day since the break up and her phone log was filled with Dougs number. To the point that she blocked him.

"I can't believe I agreed to this." She ignored JJ's comment and sat back down on the boat.

"I can. Aren't you always like save the turtles?" JJ jazzed his hands out.

"Shut up J." She shoved him as she walked over to grab her bag.

"That's not save the world friendly." He frowned playfully.

Alexa sighed while putting on her sunglasses.

"Five bucks he last five minutes until he tries to talk to me." Alexa looked at Doug who still stared at her.

"Oh I give it two." JJ stood behind her staring with her.

"Deal." She did their Pogue handshake.

She personally didn't think Doug would approach her with JJ still there.

"Don't forget to meet us at the hotel in an hour." JJ reminded

"Don't do any stupid shit without me til then." She softly smiled.

"Alexa!" Someone greeted from the end of the dock.

Nate was making his way towards them too. Alexa thanked the gods that he was there. She had someone to hang out with. Although it meant that her bitch sister Bethany was also there.

"Welp I'm gonna go save the world. One picked up beer bottle at a time." She hopped up to the edge of the boat.

JJ grabbed her hand and helped her onto the dock.

"That's my girl. I'm so proud." He called out causing Alexa to flip him off.

"Hey JJ!" Nate greeted as he reached the pair.