39.

Aurora

I was out of words I don't remember If I let out a breath of my lungs or not, all the eyes were on us and he was holding both of my hands in his "Aurora will you marry me?" He repeated but this time it was in a low voice only the two of us could hear, I felt something was hidden in his palm.
He flipped his hand and there was a beautiful golden ring there it was garnished with blue and green gemstones, I could feel my eye were watery and was about to cry.
"Enzo." I mumbled, "I want nothing but you." He said back, I saw his mother and father standing up and looking at us with a smile on their faces "Since the first day we saw you Aurora we had welcomed you to this family and now once again you are more than welcome to our family." His mother Queen Margaret said with a big smile on her face.
I couldn't see my brothers reactions, they were standing behind me but I heard the front door being opened and Patrick walked out of it, my eyes were filled with tears but It was a happy one "Cillian." I looked up at him, he knows what I wanted to say.
He just nodded at me and smiled, I looked back at Enzo and nodded "Yes." I breathed out, he hugged me and put his head on my shoulder "I love you Aurora." I felt the whole world stopped with these three words, he pull my hand gently placing the ring on my finger it was really beautiful.

"I love you too," I whispered to him when he hugged me, I could see Aiden and Cillian standing there silently watching us with a calm face on.
"Cillian, Aiden," Enzo said, "I will always take care of her I promise you that, and you are always welcomed to see her at any time." He said to them.
"The only thing that I want is to see her happy." Cilliansai, with his words I felt another tear was coming in the way "Me too, sister." Aiden held my hand and pulled me closer to a hug, he was always the closest one to me not only in age but in personality too.
"Thank you, Aiden, Cillian." I hugged him too, "Dear Aurora, you are one of us now." The King said, I walked towards him and bend for him "Your majesty." I said in a low voice "Our smart and cleaver daughter-in-law." he smiled at me.
"Now excuse us we need to go home our daughters are waiting for us." The Queen said with a smile.
"We will wait for your visit Enzo and Aurora and thank you for the warm welcoming Mr. Cillian and Mr. Aiden." She said.
We said our goodbyes to his parents and now it's only us and Peter waiting for Enzo outside, "Enzo." Cillian breathed "Cillian." Enzo said back "I'm sorry for Patrick's behavior, you know we were been through a lot." Cilian explained.
"I know Cillian, it's been hard for everyone and I want you to know that I will do my best too to find the one who did it," Enzo said, a hard smile and memory crossed my mind remembering my beautiful mother and how much I wished she is with me today on this happy day.
"Are you okay love?" Enzo asked, I nodded at him and smiled "Let's have our first dinner together as a family." Aiden said, Enzo looked down at me "Come in." I smiled.