14.

"Enzo, help me." Aurora kept screaming and screaming over and over again, but there was no point, she couldn't move from where she was, it was somewhere surrounded by darkness and snakes from everywhere.

And Enzo knows how much she was afraid of snakes, he is the only one who could save her from here she thinks "Enzo please come back." Finally, she had woke up from the worst nightmare she had ever had.

She looked around as the sun had risen, and could hear the birds singing, the winds were cool and gentle, Aurora wiped her tears and got up on her feet again.

Aurora looked around hoping to find someone to help her to go back home, she don't want to stay here anymore and Enzo is now a danger to her and my life as she thinks.
She looked around in all directions trying to find a way out, she was scared of what was coming and what will happen to her.

"It's berries," Aurora whispered and smiled at the small tree she had finally found, she was really hungry.

She kneels trying to pick some of them, "No, not these." A hand she didn't recognize at first shakes the barriers she had in her hand, she looked up with fear in my eyes, it was him.

Aurora falls on her back when Enzo takes off the barriers from her hands, she starts crawling back to get space from him as much as possible.

"Leave me alone, why are you here?" She asked with tears in her eyes, her dress was a mess now a lot of cuts and tears everywhere.

"Aurora, please" He tried to say, "Please what?" Aurora shouted, "You were planning to kill me Enzo? What are you a witch?" She looked up at him with puffy eyes, Enzo went down to be at her level

"You know how much I love you Aurora, " He paused "I'd never hurt you." His words were truthful, Enzo had a love for her that no one else had seen, his feelings for her were real.

"Aurora, don't say that please you know me." He tried to touch her hands, "Don't touch me, you are a monster." Those words came out unintentionally, but he knows that she didn't mean to hurt him.

"Yes Aurora, I'm a monster." He went up from the grass walking towards a tree "I'm the disgusting wolf, I'm the bad man right?" He shouted and punished the tree hard.

Aurora just watched him silently, and she saw how the tree from in half and one of the sides was falling near her but he speed-walked and caught it.

"I'm sorry, " he looked down at her again, "Just give me one chance and I'll explain it for you." he paused "Let's go home Aurora." She was too tired to answer him, she got up on her feet and started walking but her feet didn't help her much and she fell again.

"Come here, " Enzo went down to pick her up, she was too tired to argue with him.

Aurora put her head on his shoulder and fell asleep again.

"I'm here my angel, " He whispered in her ear. "How is she, Sir?" Orla asked, "Tired, go and make her some food to eat and something hot to drink." Enzo said and then went upstairs with Aurora in his hands.

Enzo put her down on his bed, "Aurora, " He said slowly, checking if she's awake.

He looked at her dress and saw how dirty it was, she loved it very much, Enzo slowly started taking off her shoes and the top of her dress but he then stopped, he couldn't do it he can't see her like that if she didn't approve it.

"Orla, " Enzo went down to the kitchen, "I'll cook for her, go upstairs and change her dress it's dirty, " he paused "And if she wakes up just call for me, ".

"Sure, sir." she headed towards the stairs, doing as he said.

Enzo starts cooking the soup for her when he hears Aurora's voice shouting at Orla, he runs upstairs to the room where he left her "Aurora, are you okay?" He asked worriedly, "I'm not, Enzo leave me alone," She said screaming, and tears were falling from her.

"Okay, calm down, just wear a clean dress and I'll bring you something to eat." Enzo nodded at her, she just looked at him with sad eyes.

"Orla, let's go." The both of them went outside of the room to let Aurora rest.

"What am I gonna do?" Aurora whispered to herself.

Enzo and Orla made a delicious soup for Aurora, the one she liked the most on rainy days "Aurora opened the door, my love, we made for you your favorite soup." Enzo said while knocking at the door, "It's potato and thyme soup, " he paused "Please open the door." He said in a low voice hoping she will open it for him.

After all, he did what he did to protect her, his lies and disappearance were for a reason, he didn't want to lose her.

Aurora was standing behind the door after she took a shower and get in a new dress.

She was thinking of what to do or to say "I'm not hungry." She answered, "Yes you are, you haven't eaten since yesterday." He said, "I can hear you, and how hungry you are."

Aurora got angry and opened the door "And you can hear low voices too? What other power do you have?" She shouted at him, "Don't shout please, I'll tell you everything about me but-" she interrupted him "I don't want to know another scary thing about you." She said in a low voice, looking down at her foot.

Enzo went into the room and put the plate aside, "Now eat and we will talk about this later." She knows he was upset with her treating him that way, her words were painful but she couldn't deal with this in another way.

She sits after Enzo leaves the room looking down at the plate and her tum, she is hungry.

"Peter where were you?" Enzo asked, he saw him waiting in the garden.

"Their majesty called for me, " He said, "My parents? What do they want?" Enzo asked surprisingly, they didn't ask for them in that way.

"Well, yesterday after the turning we should have been to the castle, they were waiting for us." he paused, "And you know, it's the first time for us to be late, that's why they've been worried." Peter was right,

"And?" Enzo asked, "His majesty was pissed, he was about to come here by himself. Thankfully I had stopped him." Peter said, "Oh God, it's that serious?" Enzo was pissed too, he should figure a way to correct this with his family and of course with Aurora too.

"I have an Idea, " Enzo said.