45.

"Father." Rose lay on her father's arms the whole trip back to Ireland "I can't believe what you had been through, it's all my fault." King Albert said "No it's not father." she paused "It's nobody's fault, and look who I brought home with me." She took a bit of the sheet from her baby's face.

The king smiled at the beautiful sight of his daughter and grandson "I'm sorry I didn't realize your letter earlier." Enzo half smiled at her still looking at his nephew "But you cam and that's enough for me, brother."

"CIAN?" Aurora shouted near the woods calling for Cian she knew he would be there for her as Enzo told him to, he walked towards her and bent "Do you know anything about Enzo?" She asked, "It has been five days!" 

"He went to met with Princess Rose his sister, and King Albert is with them too and they are now on their way to the royal castle." Cian explained, "Is she okay?" Aurora asked, "I don't have any other information, your majesty." She smiled "I'm not a princess Cian just call me Aurora." He stood in silence waited for her call. 

"You can go now, thank you." She smiled at him and walked again to her house "Cillian?" Aurora saw her brother standing in front of a pack of men, she didn't recognize any of them until her eyes met Adam!

"What is happening?" Aurora asked with a sceard face, she saw him holding his sword and they are too. "Get inside Aurora, now!" He said seriously "Cillian?" Aiden and Patrick get out of the house and ran to their brother who was standing alone. 

Patrick and Aiden get their swords out too waiting for their older brother's call, Aiden looked behind him and nodded to Aurora to get inside "No" She mumbled to him scared, "Cian!" She remembered that he is around he can help them, she ran to the forest again and called for him he was there in a few seconds!

"We are in trouble please help them!"She cried "Get inside your majesty, we will take care of them." Cian stepped behind her brothers "No one could get one step inside." Cian said, they looked at him and Aurora said "It's Enzo's friend." 

"Go inside Aurora, now!" Cillian said once again "She is going nowhere Cillian, I'm taking her with me" Adam smirked at them with his big sword out "On my dead body." Cillian laughed "Mine too." Cian said.

Aurora starts to take a few steps away from them until her feet hit the doorstep "Oh god, please!" She mumbled crying "Enzo where are you?" 

Aurora felt a hand cupping her mouth and grabbing her away from her house "HELP!" She tried to scream but the words didn't come right, but Cian felt her screams because of his wolf powers "Aurora!" He screamed and her brothers saw the man who took her and ran into the woods, Adam and his people start fighting Cillian and his brother.

Cian tried to run after her but a few of the men stood in his way, it was easy for him to turn into a wolf now and take their heads off but he did it as a human and start to beat them one after one, but unfortunately of the men stabbed his leg with the sword, then Cian starts killing them one by one.

"You won't get with this!" Cillian shouted at Adam "Aurora is mine now kid." The problem was that Adam brings too many people to fight against them, Patrick and Aiden tried their best but they couldn't stop them.

"Your majesty!" Cian shouted in the forest, the man who took Aurora was ahead of him "HELP" He heard a far voice shouting, Cian run towards it until he was faced with the river and the waterfall.

"Prince Lorenzo must know about this." Cian called for the wolves that were in the same land and "Cian?" One of his men stepped in and saw the blood that was covering his leg and how bad his wound was "I want you to go now and tell his majesty that Princess Rose is in trouble and she needs him." He said, "And I will keep tracking them until he comes to save her." 

"But you will bleed to death Cian!" The man said, "Just do as I saw and go now!" Cian shouted at him and start crossing the river.