31.

One week later...

"Patrick" Cillian shouted, "Hey, you are back." He saw Cillian walking in his direction, he hugged his brother and said "How was your search?" He could see his face was not very pleased.
"Not well, no lead for our father." He stopped when he saw Aurora walking towards them "Cillian." She hugged him tightly trying to hide her tears into his chest.
This phase was rough on her too, it was not easy to get through it "How are you, golden hair? I've missed you." He kissed her forehead.
"I've missed you too, I'm okay now." She looked up again "So you are happy just because Cillian is here? how about me?" Patrick asked with a laugh.
"You know that I love you too." she hugged him with tears in her eyes.
"Let's go inside or Aiden will drink the whole soup." Aurora laughed.

It's been a week with no new news about Enzo and she starts to get worried about him, but she couldn't say that in front of her brothers she was too shy to talk about him.

Cian was around watching her from time to time without her noticing.
"Patrick." Cillian called for his brother "Can we talk for a minute?" He took him outside and walked a bit so no one hears them.
"Is everything okay brother?" Patrick asked, "I'm just worried about Aurora, how was she when I was gone?" Cillian asked.
"She is okay brother don't worry, and she will be better because you are here now." He smiled at him "Any news about that man Enzo?" Cillian asked with tense in his tone.

"No, he is gone for now." Patrick said, "We need to talk with Aiden too alone after dinner, we have a lot of plans ahead of us." Cillian said and Patrick nodded at him.
"Cillian, Patrick get inside its raining," Aurora shouted at them and they start waking back home.

Flashback

"She is on her way to here, sir." The guard whispers to Prince Alphonse "I will go inside now let her follow me." He walked towards the big door in his guest room.

"Prince Lorenzo." He gets inside with his hands open up to Enzo and Peter "Welcome to my humble castle, what a lovely surprise." Prince Alphonse said.
Enzo always doubted him he didn't like him very much and always told his father that he didn't deserve his sister Princess Rose.

"Prince Alphonse, thank you for the warm welcoming how are you?" Enzo smirked "Thank you for asking, " Prince Alphonse said.
"Where is my sister? I can't see her with you," Enzo asked.

"She is on her way here, you know women and how they get late for everything." Prince Alphonse laughed.
Peter was not comfortable standing and looking at him and how he was talking, Enzo stood still waiting for his sister to arrived he went to the big window with his glass thinking of Ms. Ava talk he couldn't get it out of his head, he wanted to know what does his pain have to do with Rose and what does she know?

"How are Ireland and our royal family?" Prince Alphonse asked, "Everyone is okay, and my father sent with me a letter to Rose." Enzo paused "It's been over a year now since the last time we saw her." He said.
"Yes right, everyone was busy and-" Prince Alphonse tried to explain "No need for explanations Prince Alphonse." Enzo smiled lightly.
What he didn't know that Alphonse used to burns all the letters from Rose's family, he didn't want any connection from them with their daughter.

Peter took a long breath and his eyes were closed he could smell his old love coming in their way, his long was filled with her scent he hasn't seen her in a long time she was not visiting them in a while now and he didn't want to distract her after she gets married to a prince.
The four was opened "Enzo." He finally saw his beautiful sister and her beautiful face he missed her, she was standing near the door, "Rose." He whispered.