15.

"That was delicious, " Aurora said after she had just finished her soup, Enzo knows how to cook.
She was still mad at him, hiding such a secret from her? she felt not secure around him anymore.

She opened the door and went downstairs searching for him. It was time to talk now, "Where is Enzo?" Aurora asked Cian "He is outside with Mr. Peter." He answered her, "Thank you Cian."

Aurora went outside looking for him, he was standing with Peter talking and it looks like they are having a serious talk.
"Aurora?" Enzo said, she looked at him with mad eyes but he knows her well and understands her better than she understands herself, he knows that she was just sad.

"We need to talk." She said shortly, "I was just coming to talk to you too." He said smiling at her, he tried to get closer but Aurora took a step back.

Peter slowly got himself out of this, "I didn't forget about you Peter, " she shouted after him but he simply ignored her and went inside the house.

"Come here." Enzo pulled her by his hand, "Don't touch me Enzo, stop it." Aurora screamed at him, "Don't raise your voice at me Aurora." He said looking directly at her eyes, "Or what?" she said challenging him.

"You know I won't do anything, " He said with a half giggle, "What do you want to discuss with me?" He asked, "I-I" The words were still not clear in her head, she had a lot to talk about though.

"You speak first," She said. "Well, " he paused, "I want to talk with you about everything you saw. I can't hide it anymore, but..." she looked at him questioningly, "But?" Aurora said and raise an eyebrow waiting for his answer, he looked like he was thinking about what words he should use "You should meet my family first, I can't say anything without them approving our-" she cut his sentence before he says anything "Our what Enzo? Huh?" she screamed at him, "You turned into a huge wolf in front of my eyes, and I need an explanation." Aurora said, and she was right he must tell her what was going on.

Enzo turned his back ar her and walked away back and forth, he was acting weird "Enzo!" she shouted, "What Aurora? What?" He shouted back.

You can tell Enzo was not in a good shape, his mind was full of bad thoughts and feelings.
He had an idea and maybe it will be the way to get things right this time and make Aurora trust him again, he won't want to lose her love.

"Aurora listen to me," Enzo said and held her hand, "I want to explain everything to you, I do." he paused, "You need to come with me and meet them, and there everything will be clear." He looked deeply into her eyes.

"Are you for real? just a few days ago, you didn't tell me if you have a family or not, and now you want me to meet them?" Aurora asked.

She was right, everything for her was complicated enough and now his family? that was so much for her to take!

"I want you to trust me, is that too much to ask Aurora?" he paused "I'm the same Enzo you know." He pulled her near him, this time she didn't try to fight him; she just stood still.

"I don't know Enzo," Aurora mumbled in a low voice, "No, you know me." He said this time he was so close to her "Don't look at me like that." Aurora mumbled, he smiled down at her "Trust me Aurora."