49.

"I've missed this castle." Aurora mumbled to Enzo with a smile "You did?" He asked and smiled back "Yes, it's nice here and your family will be around." Aurora is a family person she had always like to be around people and to have her loved ones around.

"Do you want to move here after marriage?" He asked, "After marriage?" She asked with a blushed cheeks.
"Yes and it will be soon, you better start getting ready." He slightly laughed.

"Okay, we will talk about that later, let's go inside." She mumbled, he smiled at the way she always keeps blushing around him.
"Sister." Enzo hugged his sister Rose and then Maria they were waiting for him.

"I want you to meet my lovely fiancee Aurora." He smiled "Aurora, finally, he talks so much about you." Rose smiled at her, she giggled "Nice to meet you too Princess Rose." She said, "I and Lya had missed you." Maria smiled.

"Me too." Aurora kneeled and hugged Lya, "Meet our new prince Theodor." Enzo walked to her holding his nephew in between his arms "Oh go, he is so sweet." Aurora smiled at Rose.

"He will be a charming Prince." Aurora said, "Just like his Uncle." Enzo said and they laughed after his words.
"You know I'm charming." He mumbled to Aurora, "Come inside his majesty is waiting for us." Maria said. "And the Queen is too."

They walked inside while Aurora held Enzo there "Enzo?" Rose said and held his hand "Yes sister?" He said, "I want to ask you about something before we get in." She said.
"Yes sure, what is it?" He asked curiously "How are things between you and Aurora going? did it help with the pain you had?" She asked.

"Yes, I wanted to talk about it with you but there was no time," he paused "You were right, the emblem of our legend is loyalty and that's who we are." He said.

"And?" She asked not understanding much of his talk "My wolf side was not comfortable around Aurora because I'm in love with her that's why the pain was unbelievable around her, but as soon as I asked her to marry me it's all gone." He smiled "You what?" Rose laughed with happiness.

"Yes, we are." He laughed too "That unbelievable brother, I'm so proud of you." She hugged him tightly.

"So did you try to turn into a wolf with her around?" Rose asked, "Yes I did and it was fine." He smiled "Great, I'm happy for you Enzo."

"Is everything okay?" Aurora asked when she saw Enzo "Yes my love," He held her hand near to his mouth and kissed it.