46.

"LEAVE ME PLEASE!" Aurora cried and cried they were far away from her house "ENZO!" She cried again "Shutup women or I'll beat you!" After they crossed the river a trolley was waiting for them with someone driving it, Aurora was really messed up she was worried about her brothers and what will happen to them.

After one hour of driving, they arrived at a scary looking house up In the far hills covered in snow "Why am I here? I want to go home?" The man gets her out of the trolly and walked with her to the house.

"Keep quiet, my master will be here soon," Those words made Aurora cry, even more, Adam was coming to get her and no knows where she is it was the end for her. "Enzo please." She cried silently.

"Is she inside?" Adam asked "Yes." the guard nodded at him, a big smirk was drowned on his face "Stay away from the house, I'm going to have some time alone with this little human." He kicked the door in and closed it hard after him.

The noises made Aurora shaved in her place "Where are my brothers? are they okay?" Aurora asked with tears all over her face he kept walking closer and closer to her "Maybe." He smirked, "Where are they?" She asked again "You speak too much Aurora." Adam tried to touch her shoulder but she walked away "Don't run Aurora, I will get you." He said.
"Don't come near me he-" Aurora started to shaver and feeling bump, he was too close to her "Please don't." She begged him but he was too heartless to listen to her.
Adam pushed her into the wall, Aurora let out a shout of pain "So you left for over a year and now you want to go again." He giggled "I paid for you, I gave your father money." Aurora didn't believe what she just heard "W-what?" She said with a shaking voice.

"Yes sweet face, I paid to get you so tonight you are mine." Aurora pushed him and tried to slap him but he was way bigger than her.

"Cian? Cian?" Enzo rashed to him, Cian lied on the ground near a tree he was covered with blood "Where-?" Enzo couldn't find the right words, he was worried about him and Aurora too.
"One of them had taken her up the hills, if you turn to the wolf you will get there in minutes." he paused "I'm sorry your majesty, I couldn't protect her."
"No, Cian you did everything you could." Enzo looked around "Peter! get him back to the castle and see if someone can help him, I'm going after Aurora."
Enzo turned into his wolf and start running in her sense direction, it was leading him to the upper mountain.
He was seeing red, the anger he had and the fear of losing her were killing him a few minutes later he started hearing her voice "Help, Enzo, Cillian" She was begging him to leave her and she was too desperate she starts calling their names.
Thankfully Enzo knows when he is going now, finally, he was the house that Adam was keeping Aurora in he couldn't wait for anyone anymore.
Enzo broke into the house his wolf was too huge it almost didn't fit into the doors, he saw Aurora on the floor with Adam on top of her trying to tear her clothes.
Enzo's sharp teeth and hot breaths were getting closer to Adam's body "What the hell is that?" Adam shouted when he saw the big wolf.
"It's your end," Aurora mumbled, Enzo kept walking on his four legs toward Adam his screaming could be heard from the town.
Enzo put his teeth in between his right shoulder and dragged him outside the house, he knows that Aurora won't follow him.
He gave him what he deserved "It's your end." Enzo's thoughts were too loud at the moment, he shattered him into pieces and throw him in the river.
Enzo anger start to cool down, he tried to get his breaths to normal "Enzo!" He heard Aurora calling for him.
He turned back into a human and ran to her "I'm sorry." He whispered, "Don't leave me again." She cried, he tried to gather the pieces of her teared up dress.
"I won't leave you again, I promise." He held her face to his and kissed her like it was the end of the world.