5.

Aurora and Enzo still had no idea about what was coming for them and their love story, Enzo was just guessing if she is his soulmate or not, and for Aurora, he was the big scary wolf she saw in the forest.

Finding soulmates is not an easy thing for werewolves, as the moment they saw each other a big power and tension happened.

That made him question himself if she was the one for him or not, but for now, that didn't matter; he just wanted to know her more.

"Is that her house?" Peter asked, "No, she's staying here for a while I guess." Enzo answered he didn't see her mother or brother, "They left her here I guess" He mumbled in a low voice "But why?".

Enzo was trying to get things together in his head, maybe she was in danger and they want to keep her safe. Neither way he was not thinking of leaving her alone.

"I miss my home," Aurora mumbled, Laura was standing a few meters away from her still feeding the chickens, but she heard her.

Laura walked towards her and held her hand "Don't worry Aurora, everything eventually will be okay and you will get back to them." She smiled down at her.

"I hope that too, " She said with a small smile, "Wait for me here Aurora, I'll go and bring my baby boy, I think he is awake now," Laura said, and Aurora nodded at her. Aurora walked down the farm to the small hill near the river, "It's beautiful here." She thought to herself.

Aurora wanted to get down and see the river closely but she was afraid to get lost and not be able to get back to Laura's farm, but she took the risk anyway and start walking towards the river.

The breathtaking view of the green grass and the blue water was magical, she saw some fishes jumping up and down from the river. It was a quiet place to stay in.

"It's not safe for her to stay down here." Peter said, "I know she must go back to the farm." Enzo was not satisfied with her discussion, He walked slowly toward her direction and wanted to see her a bit more closely. But there was something weird, every step he got closer his head was getting heavier and the headache was unbearable. "Peter, stop," he paused, "I don't know what's wrong with me, I can't walk toward her," He said not knowing what was going on, "What do you mean?" Peter asked in a confusing tone, "I don't know" Enzo was getting angrier by the moment, every step he took made him weaker.

"Change to your human form Sir," Peter suggested. They took a few steps back and that's when he turned back human. "Are you okay now?", "I don't know." Enzo walked a few steps closer to where Aurora was standing, "I think, I am." He said with a slight smile, "Wait for me here Sir, I'll bring us something to wear." Peter went to the forest again to bring some clothes to the prince and for him.

Enzo stood there watching his little Aurora while she was admiring the river and the forest, she slid both of her legs into the water and splash a bit of it.

"Sir," Peter said, "Thank you, Peter." They both start dressing into their clothes, that's when Enzo heard a screaming voice coming from Aurora, he looked toward her direction when he saw her running as fast as she could, "Peter goes," They both run after her when they saw a lion was trying to chase her, "I'll get her away, you change into the wolf form now and take him down." They both run fast, Enzo went after Aurora and Peter after the Lion.

"Help, please" Aurora was screaming all her lungs out, she was afraid to die. All her thoughts now were that she will not see her family ever again, her life was over.

She couldn't look around her back, because she was sure the lion was just behind her and he will get her at any second now, that's when she felt a pair of hands holding her and throwing her to the grass near the peach trees.

The trauma was hard on little Aurora, that's what made her fade away.

"Is she okay?" Peter walked near them with his hands and feet full of blood, "I think she is" he paused. "But when I pushed her away to the side of the way, she fell on the grass hard." Enzo said worriedly, "Don't worry about your highness, she will be awake soon.

Aurora was afraid of what just happened and she will be fine." Peter said, trying to comfort his friend. "I hope that." Enzo looks at little Aurora we're full of love and caring for her, he was afraid that something bad would happen to her and he was right if he was not around that lion was going to get her. "Peter, I'll stay here around her until she wakes up.

You can go to the river and wash that blood away." He said, "I'm fine sir, " he paused, "But I want to say something if you allow me." Peter said trying to be the gentleman he always was, "Sure, " Enzo said, "If she saw us nowhere with blood on our clothes she will get more terrified, and you don't want that to be the first meeting for the two of you It won't be as perfect as you want it to be."  He had a point, and Enzo could see his point of view now.

"Yeah, " Enzo mumbled and then got another look at Aurora's peaceful sleepy face, that's when he felt a move from her.

"Sir, " Peter said nervously, Enzo stands still at the moment. That's when he slowly moved his hand from underneath her back and then put her on the grass again.

He gave Peter a look, to tell him to go away at that moment they both started moving from where they were and ran to the forest again with their werewolf shapes.

Aurora at the moment starts opening her eyes slowly when she hears her name over and over like someone was shouting her name.

"Uh." her headache was heavy and her eyes were sour, that's when the memories from what happened to her come back. "Aurora," Aidan said with a loud voice when he saw his sister laying on the big dress grass,

"She is here, " He shouted again, "Sister are you okay?" He said with tears gathering around his eyes.
Aurora slowly opened her eyes to see her brother's face.