4.

Enzo or as they call him with his real name "Prince Lorenzo The Third" is the only male child to the werewolf royal family of Ireland.
His family are the leaders of the whole Northern pack, he has two older sisters one of them is married to a prince of the royal family in France and the other one with her little daughter moved with them in the castle after her husband died in a battle a few years ago, of course, his father King Albert was planning to passes him the leadership soon.
Even though he didn't need it to prove himself as a good king, because people already saw him as their future king and leader, the love he gets from them was unconditional.

"Son, get in please." His mother queen Margaret said, he walked towards her and placed a gentle kiss on her hand. "How are you doing Mother?" he asked with a smile, "I'm alright, how is my brave son? ", a small laugh escaped from him "I'm fine too, where is Dad?" Enzo asked, "I am here Lorenzo." He heard his father calling his name so he walked towards their big balcony "The same place as I left you at father." He smiled at him, "Come in." His father said.
Enzo stepped into his father's huge balcony that he loved, Enzo remembered the days since he was a little child and his father has always taken good care of it, "This little friend here grew up so fast." Enzo bent down and looked at the tree his Dad recently planted, "Yes, it's adapting with our nature quickly." He smiled, " It's far away from her home though, " Enzo said, "It's a special gift from your sister Rose, that's why it's precious and valuable.", "Rose has always been your weakness father," Enzo smiled, "A king doesn't have a weakness soon," He winked at him, "I know that your majesty," Enzo bend for his father. "Let me show you around, and what I planted recently too," Enzo walked with his father on his big balcony, "You were not around for a couple of days," His father asked, "You know I have my place father," The king's face went off a bit after his son's words, "You belong to this kingdom Lorenzo, to this palace and your pack is waiting for you. You must come back here to your home.", "I need a bit more time alone father," Enzo said with his face down looking at the floor.

"We will see about that." The king said, "Your majesty, the food is ready to be survived." the servant said, "Thank you." Enzo nodded at her, Enzo and the king walked towards the dining room.
His mother, sister, and niece were waiting for the "Uncle Enzo," Lya ran and hugged him tightly.
"I'm happy to see you, little princess," He placed a kiss on her cheeks, "I'm not little anymore, I get taller from the last time you saw me." Lya said, "I agree, you looked taller.", "See mother, I've told you I'm taller now." She was really happy and excited telling stories to her uncle and playing with him.

"Let's eat." The king said, "I've missed this food."Enzo said, "Then come back and live with us," His older sister Maria said, he gave her a hard look "Your sister is right." His mother added, "Let's talk about that later Mother."

"I want to go home," Aurora said to her mother and Cillian with eyes full of tears. "Stay here for a couple of days Darling, and I promise you to come and get you to our house by tomorrow," Her mother said, "No, I want to go home now with you please, " She cried because of what her mother said, "Laura will take good care of you, we've talked about that yesterday." Her mother said again, trying to calm down her little daughter.
"Sure I'll honey, and you will have so much fun with us at the farm here," Laura said nicely to them.

She was not used to leaving her family, and for a couple of days? That was too much for her to take. "Just tell me then what's going on between you and my father, is it because of me?" Aurora said with a low and hurt voice.
Cillian was angry about this situation and he couldn't do anything about it, it was out of his hands. "No, it's not but be sure that everything will be okay." She said to her truthfully. "Okay mother, " Aurora said, Aurora was not happy with the current events but she was sure something was wrong with her father, still she doesn't know exactly what it was.
"I'm scared, " She whispered to her brother and then hugged him, "don't worry, I'll come to get you soon. I promise."

Enzo went back to the forest after he spent the night with his family, he couldn't leave Aurora alone; she was on his mind all day and night long.
"I don't know why I'm doing this." He thought to himself, and he was right Enzo had no clue what he was doing and why he was so interested in her but the only thing he was sure of, that he wanted to see her one more time.

"I'm coming with you, " A voice came from behind just before Enzo was about to turn into his werewolf form, "Peter what are you doing here?" Enzo asked, "I can't leave you, sir, his Majesty knew that you won't make it till the sunrise. He commanded me to stay with you." Peter said with a silly smirk on his face, "Come on then, " Enzo smiled at him, then they both started turning into their werewolf forms.

Enzo is a big and tough wolf, of course, he got these qualities from his royal genes.
Everyone in the royal family got a snow-like white fur or dark-night black fur, which is a specialty of the royal families only.
Enzo was the white type with a huge firm, and also like a wolf, he was beautiful and special.

They run as fastest as they can towards the woods as the sun slowly starts to rise, "Sir, I felt yesterday something was off with you while you were watching the farmer girl." Peter said in his mind while trying to connect with Enzo, that the werewolf's ways of communication while they are in their werewolf form.
"I still don't know Peter but I think I liked her." He said, maybe it was more than he thinks it is, his connection with Aurora was much more he still had no idea.

"Aurora comes with me, I want to show you the beehive,", "What is a beehive?" Aurora asked, "It's the bee colonies where they live and made honey for us to use." Laura said Aurora felt exacted to see something new for her. "It's the first time I see where the beehive," Aurora said, "Then watch me while I collect some honey for us," Aurora watched Laura as she collected some of the honey and how they were standing on her hand but not hurting her or stinging.

Enzo POV

I Watched her as she was standing with the house owner lady, she was smiling and enjoying her morning. "She seems okay," Peter said trying to calm me down after I was worried about her yesterday, "I don't know why I want to be around her that much, ", "Sir, maybe you've finally met your soul mate!" My soul mate! I haven't thought about it, that explains a lot, my heart rate when I first saw her and the smell of her hair when the wind blew her smell near me. It explains everything now.
"Maybe she is my soulmate after all," I whispered to myself.