He cares right?(Sapnap. Pt.2)

"Why would you think we didn't care about you"

"....I-I don't know......"

"Oh C'mon now, you had to have had a reason."

"...Well, you said you didn't care about anything but the discs on the server..."

"Yeah?"

"And if that was true...Dosen't that mean you don't care about me...or George?"

Dream's eyes widened slightly. Though the 2 couldn't see it with his mask.

He saw Sapnap's logic, but still wanted to know why he didn't ask if it were true or not.

"Sooo, why didn't you ask him?"

The oldest of the group piped up in curiosity.

"I. I didn't want to talk to him..And sound really dumb..So I asked some other people."

"Who?"

...

"..Um. I asked Tommy..."

The other two stopped talking and looked at each other for a moment. Before bombarding the younger with questions.

"What did he say?"

"Was he rude.?"

"Did he care?"

"Did he listen?"

Sapnap started hyperventilating at all the questions. Trying to pick them out one by one. And mixing up the words. He felt a bit nauseous.

Noticing the youngest's obvious discomfort. The two stopped.

"Sapnap.."

".Yeah?"

"What did Tommy tell you?"

"Well..He told me you cared about George."

"Yeah- but what did he say about you?"

"He- he told me I was just one of your many..bitches..And that you didn't really care about me.."

"That's not true! Sapnap, you know that's not true. You know I care about you."

"Yeah? Well sometimes if dosen't feel like it."

Sapnap found his way to his feet and turned his back to the other two on the ground.

"Even if you did care...You still play favorites..."

"What?"

"You- care about George more than me..And don't try lying cause I'm not that dumb.."

Dream lifted up his mask and stood up. Towering over the smaller before pulling him into another hug.

George stood up aswell. But instead decided to leave the two alone. This didn't involve George, and he wanted to make sure not to be a distraction.

Sapnap didn't melt into the hug. Yes, he may be touch starved, but he wasn't in the mood.

Dream felt the other's discomfort, and shifted his was off of him.

"I don't play favorites Sapnap..I love you both the same."

"Dream, I already told you I'm not dumb...When someone robbed George, and it ended up burning down his house..You built OBSIDIAN WALLS, around L'manburg. You did absolutely nothing like that when things happened to my property, you play favorites and won't be able to convince me otherwise."

Dream noticed the difference, and felt guilty. He knew Sapnap was right, but didn't want to admit it.

"Well..Well maybe if you weren't such a stuck up brat all the time..Maybe I would like you and George equally!"

Sapnap's eyes watered at the Blonde's statement. Taking in the sound of anger and frustration in his voice.

He turned around and started walking away, letting the silent tears run down his face. He was so tired, he couldn't run, he would if he could but he was exhausted.

Sapnap felt a pang come from his stomach, and out of curiosity, slowly lifted up his tattered shirt. Eyes widened at the sight of a stick lodged into his stomach. He already lost a lot of blood from it, how did Dream and George not notice?

Sapnap lost his balance and fell. Hitting the ground hard he just lay there dry tear stains on his cheeks, and his disheveled black hair covering his eyes slightly.

Nobody came to look for him..Nobody noticed. Dream left after yelling at him, and could care less about where he was.

A shadow graced over Sapnap's unconscious self. And poked him. Even they left him there.

One day though, Dream and George were in the forest, per George's request to look for their friend. And they finally found Sapnap..

But...Sapnap...He was dead.