Stay(Tommy. PT.2)

Hey y'all! Author here. Just a few things before we start. Okay, so, 1st thing, I got a request that was absolutely wonderful btw. But I wasn't able to do it because it had something that triggered me. So just a heads up if you are going to request something, I am triggered by toxic relationships, such as abuse, rape, and only using a partner for their body.

Second thing! I just wanted to say that I'm deeply sorry for not posting and updating this book that much! I will definitely start uploading more as summer gets closer cause my schedule will be opening up. So be looking forward to that.

And last thing! I just wanted to thank you guys for all the new followers and support. I wasn't expecting this book to get much attention! But thank you to all that have kept this book in their Library or Archive waiting for the next update!

Alright that's all we can start the story now!

Warnings-
Foul Language,
Mentions Of Blood And Gore,
Manipulation,
Torture.

If any of the above bother you I suggest you stop reading...

Third POV:

Niki went back to Jack to retrieve the tired teenager,

After picking him up and carrying him to his cell she placed the blanket that lay atop a chest that sat next to the bed, over him.

She gave one last look to him before leaving, closing and locking the door behind her.

Niki left to help Jack clean up their "project" and eat dinner. Sitting at the table she heard her phone go off, quickly taking another bite of steak to compensate more of her hunger. She looked down at the small screen and saw tens of texts bombarding her Lock Screen.

Things such as-

"Where the FUCK are you?"

"Why do you have Tommy?"

"You sick bitch.."

"Why did you send us that...?"

"I don't really care- you can have him.."

"Atleast the most annoying one will be gone.."

"Hah! Don't have to worry about Tommy anymore thanks a million Niki."

And so on and so forth. The mean texts happen to be received from multiple Eggpire members.

She looked at Jack for a quick second then showed him her screen-

"I wonder if after that Egg thing gets defeated that the Eggpire will look back at this and realize that they're pieces of Shit."

Jack let out a laugh before nodding in acknowledgment.

"I'm going to bring some food to put into Tommy's cell. Also, after he wakes up I'm going to wash his hair. Since either you suck at it or just didn't do it. So if you hear immense amounts of screaming, and cussing. You know why."

Jack nodded as he chewed on a bite of his steak.

With Sam, Puffy, Foolish, Quackity, Tubbo, and Ranboo- as they review the video.

"It hurts...."-video

"Why the Fuck would they do this?!"-Sam

"Nonetheless, Video it..."-Puffy

Foolish continued to watch as Tommy pleaded for the pain to stop as Niki poured the Whiskey over Tommy's wounds.

"I've had a few encounters with Tommy and it's always been pretty fun..."-Foolish