Father (GhostBur)

Ghostbur was minding his own business, making more books, and reading some books that others had given him and filled out for him to read.

He heard footsteps from outside the door and turned his head. Fundy was there, looking at Ghostbur coldly.

Ghostbur's eyes flashed brown for a second, before settling back to it's white color that may be unsettling to others.

"What can I help you with Fundy!"

Fundy quirked one of his eyebrows curious about the quick eye color change. But shook it off.

"Wilbur.."

Ghostbur stopped abruptly, and looked back at Fundy with a slightly shadowed face.

"I'm Ghostbur."

Fundy slowly walked towards Ghostbur.

"Just because your dead, doesn't mean that you aren't Wilbur."

He replied harshly shoving his fingers into Ghostbur's chest, making him stumble backwards a bit.

Ghostbur looked up at Fundy with a sad expression his eyes flashing brown again.

"Why are you even here, I thought someone told me that you got kicked out."

Ghostbur took in his son's words. Felling a small pang in his chest.

He looked up at Fundy slowly. A pained expression painted on his face.

"I was just making more books, and then leaving..."

Fundy scoffed at his reply and Wales up to Ghostbur, looking into his eyes.

"Hello, son what do you need?"

Fundy got angry, his ears standing up tall, and his tail swinging behind him in mischief.

He looked up at Ghostbur fangs showing...

"I'll never be your son. And I will never consider you my father....."

Fundy spat out, poison laces into his words. Ghostbur's eyes blurred and flashed brown for a longer period of time. Startling Fundy, but he stood his ground.

"H-here have some blue calm yourself."

Ghostbur was holding out some of the blue dye he always stored in his inventory. Smiling with his eyes closed, as to stop himself from crying.

Fundy backed up slightly and looked at Ghostbur's hand. The vibrant blue shining in the light that was above their heads.

Fundy grabbed the blue dye harshly and threw it at Ghostbur, getting dye on his yellow sweater and neck.

Ghostbur had a shadow covering his eyes, tears started streaming down his cheeks. He pushed himself off the chest that he had previously been pushed on top of. And opened a couple up, grabbing what he needed before shoving past Fundy, trying to get out of his previous house.

"Heh, where are you gonna go?"

Fundy tauntingly said, looking at Ghostbur.

"Since we're not family anymore....You don't need to know where I'm going."

Ghostbur went up the elevator, leaving a shocked Fundy down in his previous home.

Ghostbur did leave, he left to the only place he knew he could talk to someone without Fundy finding him.

After about an 45 minute journey he finally made it, going under the small peice of roof above the door as to not get hit by snow. And knocked on the door.

Techno opened the door. His older brother crying, he grabbed Ghostbur by his shoulder and brought him into a hug. Rubbing circles into the older's back trying to calm him down.

He slowly walked inside the house, and closed the door behind him.

Tommy came up from the basement.

"Who's here?"

His eyes widened, realizing what was happening, and joined the small group hug. Warming the Ghost up.

After they pulled back from Ghostbur. They took in his state.

"What happened Wil?"

Asked Tommy, Techno's face basically asking the same question.

"It was just Fundy again."

The other two exchanged glances before bringing Wilbur down to Tommy's room and letting him sleep.