Carnival (Fundy)

[A/N] Hello again everyone! Hope you've been enjoying the book so far! Anyways hope you like this chapter!

Warnings-
Blood
Gore

(For context, Fundy is an age shifter, he knew but didn't tell anyone else- not that he REALLY tried to hide it, just the fact that he's 21 and L'Manburg so a what? 8-10 or was 8-10?)

3rd POV:

Sooo- yeah they fucked up- they fucked up big time...

-7 Hours Earlier-

Fundy had been walking around after leaving Las Nevada's for a bit- it was his break time after all and he planned on spending it well.

He made it back to the main part of the SMP. Striding on the prime path happily at his new life style.

Yeah- his nightmares were still there. And can't say they've gotten much better, sometimes in the corner of his eyes he can still see the nightmare, that haunts his dreams'.

But he shakes it off nonetheless. Not looking to ruin his day.

The fox hybrid decided that today... He was going to visit some family and friends!

He could've visited Wilbur first, but decided against the idea- convincing himself he'll loop around and see Wilbur last- since he was closest to Las Nevada's.

The first place he was going was the Arctic Empire- maybe stupid on his part but he knew that his Grandpa, Uncle, and hopefully Niki was there- (Techno hasn't gotten the message from "Dream" yet-)

He knew she didn't live with them- but the idea that she might be there because of how they associate with each other was exciting! Maybe he could knock 3 birds out with on stone- maybe- or maybe he was hoping his family would be a bit more self controlled in front of her when he made an appearance.

Once he stepped into the nether he was greeted with such warmth, he shivered from the climate change.

He got nervous as he walked closer to the portal. The paws of his feet clicking against the pathways he followed.

He stepped through the portal. The air was quite a difference between the Nether and here. After all he is in the Arctic.

Thoughts of past events here came back. Like when they were stalking Technoblade, his uncle to find a good time to strike- it took a long time, and between staying here for hours on end and only going back to the main part of the SMP to sleep, and for meetings- he had started to noticeably form a winter coat from being here. The white streaks that already belonged to his natural hair being joined by a brighter white and by the time they were ready to strike he had almost- almost formed a full coat.

It was very noticeable and he didn't want anybody to know- not that it was bad but I guess his fox like nature decided to show his sly side. He had worn a helmet all the time to hide his hair, as for his tail- well now that he thinks about it he dosen't know why nobody noticed the bright white compared to the usual pumpkin orange.

He also didn't understand how he changed colors considering when Arctic foxes, which are the only breed capable of turning their winter coat white- are either brown or gray in the summer- though I guess a lot of his genetics didn't make sense- why should he question this as well?

By the time his mind was done rambling he had made it to the edge of their main fence line.

He peered around the houses trying to see if he could see anyone- then decided to use his sense of hearing to his advantage, his ears twitched and folded around trying to pick up anything, he then heard the distant clattering of swords, assuming that they were training he followed the sounds with a shiver. It was only so long before his natural preservation of heat ran out.