Overheard(Tommy)

Warning-
Foul Language, blood, mentions of self hate, torture, and manipulation.

It has been a few weeks since Tommy had been out walking around and actually talking to people. I mean, yeah he talked with Tubbo, and Ranboo. And a handful of others. But like, actually talked to them. Start a conversation with them and change topics.

And no he didn't want it to be like a therapy session with Puffy. He wanted actual human contact, he wanted to prove a point. The point being that he is actually alive! No need for people to be acting weird, or....mean and freak out when they see him. Or try to make him talk about things he had buried-

So he was out! He was walking on the ✨Prime Path✨ again, searching for someone to talk too. He saw a flash of pink near the corner of his hotel, off of the pathways.

Tommy POV:
I saw a flash of pink before it disappeared behind the wall of my hotel. My first guess was a sheep? But, it was a bit too tall to be a sheep. Then..It must be Niki then!!! Right? What else is human height that has pink hair? But what is she doing here? And more importantly why was she hiding?

3rd Person:

Tommy's natural curiosity got the better of him. He decided to go check it out. Make sure everything was alright.

Tommy made his way towards the wall that she disappeared behind- he suddenly got nervous wondering if he just accidentally mistook Techno to be Niki. But calmed down again when he heard Niki whisper,

"Jack"

Confused he poked his head around the corner once more in order to see what they were doing.

Niki looked a bit annoyed at him,

"Your late, as always..."

Jack rolled his eyes playfully but converted his gaze to a questioning one as he asked why she had called him here.

"Are-Aretherumorstruethattommyisaliveagain?...

Jack gave her a blunt look- as if to say slow down- she seemed to understand and took a breath.

"Jack, is it true that Tommy is alive again?...."

Jack stared at her for a few moments before nodding his head slowly and looking at her curiously.

She gave out an angered sigh before hearing a noise- her head quickly swung towards the wall that Tommy was hiding behind- She walked over there angrily before getting ready to yell at whoever was eavesdropping- stopping in her track as she realized nobody was there.

She huffed and turned back around to continue talking to Jack.

Tommy- was still listening, only in a more convenient way- he was on the balcony above them, listening to what they were talking about..

J: "Soooo- the plan is still on then correct?"

N: "Yes, of course it is- the server was at peace when he died for those 2-3 days. People even got married!"

N: "As soon as we get rid of that brat our problems will fade, and everything will be just the way it should."

Tommy sat there in silence- processing what he just heard-

"Also Jack, make sure we meet soon again. The sooner Tommy's gone- the better.."

That did it- the tears that formed at his waterline moments prior spilled over, flowing like rivers down his cheeks. Tommy's eyesight grew blurry he felt a pain in his head. Feeling dizzy he crawled to the wall and sat against it.