Dad?(Ghostbur Pt.2)

Tommy and Techno looked at each other. Then back to the boy curled up on the bed. His hair was slightly disheveled from messing with it when he was crying, but nonetheless still it's natural fluffy state stayed.

The two took note of the dark blue dye, that was sure to stain his yellow sweater.

TB:"Man...Fundy really messed with him this time huh?"

T:"I guess....I don't even know why he's targeted for this kind of stuff..he's already explained what he can remember, even if he's getting some memories back most of them have nothing to do with what they're blaming him for..."

TB:"Even if he did remember it wouldn't have been his fault...he was insane, insanity isn't something that just goes away when you want it too. It's a disease in the brain that warps your thoughts into terrible, terrible things. Some people learn to ignore it, but it tends to drive them even more mad."

T:"your right, it wasn't his fault...And even though we want to think that Wilbur is the ghost talking to us...Ghostbur is just..what our brains depicted him to be like...he's not Wil anymore so we shouldn't treat him like he is..."

TB:"I agree..."

Meanwhile~

In Ghostbur's mind he kept replaying recent events, over, and over again in his head.

The shoving, the hatred, the harsh words, the inexcusable acts, all of it.

His mind tracing back to people from his past life-

Even though Fundy really did hurt his feelings this time, he couldn't help but see why the younger did so. He was upset, and had a right to be. Ghostbur just wasn't the right person to confront it with.

Ghostbur woke up quickly, sitting up in the yellow blanket he was covered in.

He stretched and yawned in a cat like motion, then turned to see his brothers looking at him.

"Hello!"

The ghost stated in a cheery voice. He quickly noticed the others distress, and got out of the bed.

Wincing slightly, his legs still sore from running all the way here.

Though ghost's don't usually feel pain, Ghostbur must've gotten the short end of the stick.

"What did Fundy do...?"

Techno's cold voice rang out, trying to keep his calm.

"Well- he- I guess- I guess he was just mad at Alivebur..And I'm the closest thing to Alivebur, sooo"

Tommy walked up to the older and hugged him, now don't get me wrong, Tommy isn't a very "huggey" type of person, so it definitely took the others off guard, nonetheless Wilbur sunk into the hug and wrapped his arms around the younger.

"Awwww Tommmmyyy"

"Oh, ok, ok, I see how it is."

The erupted with laughter at the flustered teen, and Techno came up behind him and patted him on the back.

"I love you guys"

"I love you too, Techno.."

—$/@:&&/&2@/)/)-92937
Ok- so someone requested a part 2. And I'm very sorry, this isn't a very good story line per say, but I hope you enjoyed.

Very sorry for not updating much, I've wanted to, but ya know..School- anyways everyone have a good day/night/Afternoon.

P.S. someone requested a part 2 of the Techno one- so I'll try to get that one out as soon as I can. Please leave requests on who you want a chapter on, I'll do the storyline if you want, or you can suggest.

Bye!!