My Brother (Techno)

TW: family problems(I guess), and torture(kinda, nothing too bad just rope and knives)

Anyways if you're uncomfortable with this then this chapter isn't for you.

Techno's POV.

See, I wasn't the affectionate type. At least I didn't show it very often. I cared for my family sure, but didn't know if they knew that. I mean...One of my brothers hated my guts until recently. And the other wouldn't be able to remember any of the bad things I've done. Phil knew I was good at heart, and helped me in my times of need, like a good father would.

However, right now...I'm cornered against a ton of scaffolding at a construction site.

Minding my own business after checking on the dogs, and walking out of L'manburg, when I stopped to get some food out of a near by chest,  unbeknownst to me. Punz, Ponk, and Ant were walking on the path next to it. When they saw the steak disappear rapidly, then..My invisibility wore off. I didn't worry because I was on my way to the portal and didn't think anyone was there to stop me or get in the way.

That was until an arrow hit my shoulder, whipping around I saw the three and started running. I don't usually but..What if they find out I was here to see Phil and the dogs. There would be more blame on Phil, and they'd probably search and hunt my dogs. I don't want to add any more weight to Phil's shoulders, at least more than I already have, and my army's not finished yet, all that hard work would get slaughtered.

So I ran not far though, I hid behind a building that was being constructed, thinking that I lost them, the blank square around me was kinda unsettling but nonetheless I waited to be sure they were gone.

Letting out a sigh, I rested my body against the scaffolding making sure it didn't shift.

Heard something. Holding my breath slightly to be able to hear better. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and I felt uneasy.

I looked around myself making sure the coast was clear, but didn't let my guard down after turning up with nothing.

Third person POV.

Techno was about to leave the scaffolding and sneak to the portals to escape. But sadly he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the floor particles move, ears perking up he turned around to run. But was stopped due to running into an invisible foe.

Techno was pushed back to where the particles were and ran into someone else. Hands on his shoulders now became prominent and he thrashed trying to get out of their grip, though his injury from earlier subdued him. Wincing as the broken arrow was slightly pushed deeper into his shoulder.

Breathing against his neck gavr him chills. He heard drinking sounds and looked up to see Ant and Ponk in front of him, from where he tried to escape earlier.

Knowing who was holding him hostage he felt a bit unnerved.

"Ant, come hold him while I reverse the potion."

"..Ponk please call Dream."

Sure enough, Ant walked to Techno and grabbed his hands, peering down at him.(I know, I know, it's just for the plot.)

"Let me go Ant"

Techno's course voice rang out suddenly.

"No."

Techno could hear the muffled talking of Ponk behind him. Though he managed to calm himself.

Punz dismissed Ant, and kicked Techno's knees in making him fall to the ground.

After tying his hands and feet. Then moving him to a scaffolding and looped part of the excess rope to a large hook on one of the layers of scaffolding, Techno's back facing the three. And his hands above his head.