Exile (Tommy)

Tommy walked towards his house. He saw BBH building something. And paused for a moment contemplating on weather or not he should go ask what he was doing here, or ignore what he was doing and go on with his day.

His mind was set to the first option so he asked BBH, what exactly he was building.

BBH stood there for a moment, then answered, "a present!" Trying to sound cheerful, but nonetheless startling the other male.

"A present? Like for me?"

"Yeah for you! Who else would it be for you muffinhead?"

Tommy let out a small smile, glad that someone was visiting him again.

After waiting, and waiting. BBH was finally finished he called Tommy over to open his present, and Tommy did.

His eyes widened as he looked at a disk.

"Chirp" he said obviously excited.

He thanked BBH. And made a jukebox. After BBH left, Tommy played Chirp.

Reminding him a female astronaut up in space. Named Clara.

Up in space Clara's glowing red hair swaying as she floated through space, with a tube connecting her to a space shuttle. Her earbuds playing a fimiliar tune. A song, named Chirp.

——————————————-
Just to clarify her hair is actually red. Like a bright red not orange but like hair dye. Ya know. Um don't be mad at what I made her look like, in my opinion that's what her name made me think of. And don't forget to leave requests. These will all be angst, unless requested differently. Have a good rest of your night.