Chapter 7

Happy New Years! We are double posting in honor, except I forgot to post again. Sorry! Life is really hectic rn. Also sorry for the short chapter.

CHAPTER 7

Niki, Fundy, Tommy, and Tubbo all sat around in the main hall, exhausted and cold.

Niki began to panic.

"What are we supposed to do with him? He seems really sick. He was like, hallucinating and... being really weird. Like I don't know what Dream told him, but his personality has just... flipped. He's really not okay."

Tommy stood up. "I see your point, Niki, I really do, but there's a war coming..."

Tubbo shook his head. "I dunno, Tommy. I have to agree with Niki. That sounds super weird. Of course, I'm very sure it's just his fever mixing with the stress and shock, but I do think he needs attention."

Fundy nodded, ears down.

Tommy sighed. "Fine. Just don't blame me when the bastard doesn't thank you."

"Tommy, we don't need thanks. It's our job. And don't be mad, he's clearly not okay." Niki pleaded.

Tommy rolled his eyes. "Yeah, still hurt."

Tubbo stood to join Tommy. "You wanna talk about it, big man?"
Tommy shook his head. "Don't be weird, Tubbo."

"Well, we should at least get some sleep. See you later, Niki." Tubbo grabbed Tommy's arm and led him down the hallway.

Niki turned towards Fundy. "You should really be asleep right now, Fundy."

Fundy shivered. "I'm not tired."

Niki hugged him. "You're scared and cold and it's late. Everyone else is sleeping, and I should really be getting home."
"Oh, right, sorry Niki. I guess I can go to bed."
"You're sweet, Fundy. Let's get you tucked in, then."

Tommy and Tubbo continued their conversation on their adjacent beds. "He's just a prick sometimes, Tubbo." Tommy complained.

"I know, but he's under a lot of stress. He's been ruling alone since Techno and Phil left, and stuff has slowly been piling up. We kinda hit the last nerve." Tubbo pointed out, swinging his feet on his bed.

"I know, but he could be nicer."

"I guess."

"Whatever. G'night Tubbo."

"Goodnight Tommy."