Rumor Mill #3

Hey! 

I will be posting about the Royal Rumble (even if it's a week late) and tonight's RAW, along with the Stone Cold podcast later on. Right now, I wanted to go ahead and let y'all know about some rumors that's going around.

Okay, so first up is this. I learned this from Tumblr just a few hours ago, so just take everything you read with a grain of salt. 

If you watch (well, listen) to the video that is posted, some woman is claiming that she had an affair of sorts with Seth Rollins. Apparently, there were some pictures exchanged on Snapchat and stuff. However, there are no screenshots anywhere, so this woman could be lying. Anyway, apparently, Seth approached her through Instagram's DM service (which I don't even have? Is this a thing?) and they exhcanged pics of each other. Now, from what she's saying, they were going to have a sexual affair, but Seth backed out at the last minute, presumably because of Leighla. This also all took place 3 days before he asked Leighla to marry him. Someone did ask Seth about this and he flat-out denied it. Is he lying? We don't know. Is she lying? Probably.

My take:

This woman is out of her mind. Sure she's pretty, but I honestly don't think Seth is gonna ruin his relationship with Leighla over some pictures sent on Snapchat. If he wanted nude pictures of girls, he could always ask Leighla or Google stuff like that. This girl could be telling the truth and Seth is lying. We don't know. If anyone is going to a house show soon, please respect Seth's privacy and not ask him about this. The same goes for going on his social media and asking him that. Also, don't go looking for this girl, either. If she's just looking for attention, please don't give it to her. 

Moving on!

Other rumors include Roman turning heel. I'll explain why when I write my Raw post.

There isn't anything I can think of, really. But if you know something, put it down in the comments!

(Also, I found the picture to the right on Cageside Seats - thought it was hilarious)