Seth Rollins

(I'm posting this from my Tumblr for those of you that don't follow me (you should lol)/don't have Tumblr).

Okay, I feel like I have to say something right now. As many of you know (if you’re a wrestling fan or not), Seth Rollins’s social media accounts got hacked and a nude photo of Zahra Schreiber was posted. No one knows who put the picture up there. Some are saying Leighla did it. 

Here’s where it gets interesting: Leighla Schultz, Seth’s (presumably) ex-fiancee posted pictures on her account of Seth naked. I have seen the pictures (the picture of Zahra was literally the first thing I saw when I logged onto Twitter to live-tweet Raw) and I just have to say that, for whatever reason, the way this went down is bad. 

All three of these people got hurt and their privacy was invaded by this. 

Seth issued a tweet saying that he was sorry for this whole situation and I feel bad for him. I mean, yes, he is in the wrong for cheating on Leighla (if he did), but Leighla is also in the wrong for putting those pictures up like that. Love makes people do really stupid shit and when they get hurt, they lash out. 

I want to agree with Leighla because if I found out someone I loved was cheating on me like that, I’d be pissed too. But the way she did that was wrong.

As for what’s gonna happen with Zahra and Seth, no one knows yet. 

All I have to say is I support Seth and I’m going to stand by him through this. I’m also going to hope that he and Leighla can work this out. 

So, if you want to unfollow me for this, go ahead. I stand by what I said. 

Three people got hurt tonight and it’s gonna take a while before anything positive can come out of this.

To add to this, I talked to my mom about this and she said that everyone was in the wrong (Seth for cheating if he did, Zahra for sending those pics knowing about Leighla if she did and Leighla for posting those pics) and she added that Seth is a good-looking guy (which he is and he seems like a good guy) and he could get any girl he wanted if he did want anyone else. As for his dick size (I did see the unedited photos), I’ve seen smaller. If anyone puts those photos up, I will literally fucking Curb Stomp you after I unfollow and block you.

This is my opinion of it. All three people were in the wrong and a lot of shit went down over this. WWE has issued a statement to the roster saying not to mention this to Rollins because it would be insensitive, and I agree - I'm sure the guy feels like shit over this. Rollins himself also issued a statement saying he was sorry about the pictures. 

As of right now, it doesn't look like WWE is going to do anything to Zahra or Seth. I feel really bad for them. 

Honestly, if I was Leighla, I might have done the same thing. To find out that someone I loved and trusted cheated on me like that, I might have done something similar to that - or worse. But I don't condone what she did in any way whatsoever. I also don't condone what Seth and Zahra did at all. Zahra apparently was engaged, so that's four people that got hurt over this situation. Zahra should have said "You've got a girl at home waiting for you. I shouldn't be doing this." Seth shouldn't have pursued her. 

The point is, love makes people stupid and when that love turns out to be something you weren't expecting (in a bad way), it makes you angry and you lash out.