Chapter 59 ~ Dream Come True

Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at her reflection. Her long hair was arranged beautifully. Her body hugged by a long white gown that fits to her body perfectly and complete with white high heels that engraved with beautiful ornaments. She looked straight into her eyes on the mirror then let out a heavy sigh. She can see how nervous she is right now; even though all of her friends and relatives in the room said that she looked really beautiful.

She almost jumped when someone knocked on her door.

"It's about to start, ready na po ba ang bride?" the wedding organizer asked from behind the door.

"Yeah. (smiles) I'm ready." Sarah answered after taking a deep breath and head toward the exit.

~~~~~~~~~~

A slight breeze was tugging at his hair while he looked at everyone joining at the ceremony. He straightened out his white suit before he looked around.

Everyone was smiling at him and it made him ease his nervousness.

Flowers were attached to the chairs, held in place by white small ribbons. He could hear the chirping of the birds in the church, it almost sounded like a calm lullaby but even when he tried to calm down, he couldn't. With a small sigh, he looked ahead. He heard the wedding organizer that his girl will be arriving any minute.

Then he got a pat on his back by his best men, Ivan and Marlon. He could hear his brother cheering him up and a loud "Be ready son" coming from his parents.

The altar was decorated with bunch of white and red roses. The priest was already waiting behind and smiled gently at the people who really looked excited. All the seats were now taken by friends, relatives and celebrities.

"Bro, Sarah's there na daw sa labas. Grabe man, sure na, sayong sayo na! Congrats bro." Ivan told him.

"Dream come true." he answered shortly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The audience started to hush each other when music started to play. Heads turned around and saw Matteo's little brother as their ring bearer and all the people whose part of the ceremony. Then Sarah's friends, Rachelle, Erik, Mark, Christian and Jimmy were the last people in suits and gowns to walk in the red carpet.

All expressions lit up when they got a glimpse of Sarah, who was in the midway of approaching the altar.

She looked beautiful, even more than she already did. Her smile was the brightest one from all the people who attended the ceremony. Matteo on the other hand, who waited nervously, now was smiling at her lovingly.

The couple smiled at each other and reached for their loved one's hand. Their fingers intertwined and everyone could see the happiness in their eyes.

"You're the most beautiful love." He whispered.

"Thanks love." She smiled and relaxed a bit, knowing the person she love was beside her.

Everyone could tell by the small smile at Matt's face how nervous he was at the same time; those sparkling brown eyes also mean that he's the happiest.

Sarah's POV

I looked at you as you stand in front of the altar. Ang lakas mong makatitig na para bang sinasabi mong hindi ka na makahintay kaya bilisan ko nang maglakad. My eyes were glued at you and you're the most handsome. You said that you will marry at 28 and there you are, ginawa mo ang promise mo.

I know that I should be paying attention to what the priest is saying but I can't take my eyes of you. Every time I hear the priest saying "Mahalin ang isa't isa" , ikaw yung naaalala ko, the way that you grin everytime you looked at my neck, the way you act around your little brother, the way you hold my hand in public and secure me with your arms, the way that you have the smartest answer in every interviews, the way that you fight for what you believed in, the way you say " I love you" that always makes my day complete and those little things, lahat hindi maalis alis sa isip ko.