Chapter 28 ~ Kiss

After greeting Matt's helpers and eating some snacks with his Dad, Sarah went upstairs to check her earrings.

"Son, the  boys will go and get their new bikes. Will you come, or I'll just pick your bike up?"

"Yes Dad, please. (smiles)"

"Tell Sarah that she can sleep here. (smiles)"

"No Dad, by 7 pm, I'll go and bring her home. (smiles) Okay Dad, you should go. Check my bike for me huh?"

"Sure son, i'll be back by eight."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah saw a dress inside a box placed on the bed. It was a blue summer dress with floral prints on it.

"Nasa kama ko to kaya siguro naman akin to." she whispered herself. She started to undress her shirt and wear the dress.

~~

Without knocking, Matt entered the room and saw Sarah fitting the dress. He glanced at her while dressing up. She pulled her jeggings underneath the dress then checked herself on the mirror. She was shocked when she saw Matt's reflection. She glanced back and gave him a 'What the hell are you doing here' look.

"Oh God, you're really sexy. (smiles)"

"USO PONG KUMATOK! Kanina ka pa dyan?"

"Yeah. (grins) Don't worry, I just stared at your perfectly curved back (laughs)“ He kicked the door then pressed the lock .

"Hey, what are you planning to do! Bakit mo isinara?"

"I've just shown what you must do before undressing like you did earlier. (Smiles)"

He saw how nervous Sarah was. He walked towards her and kissed the top of her head. He smiled then pull her closer. At first, he wanted to do a prank, he will act like he was about to kiss her lips then saka sya magsasalita. But fully mesmerized with her face and lips, he continued the kiss and let go of his plan.

"Matt!" She choked out. Her heart pounded unevenly in her chest.

"Sorry." His face fell, showed sadness and guilt.

She hugged him and rested her head on his chest. "Can you feel my heart beat?"

He hugged back, gently pushed her against him enough to see her face. "(smiles) Galit ka ba sakin?"

"Nagulat lang ako pero di ako galit  (smiles)."

He lifted her and laid her in the bed. He lie down and watch themselves in the mirror placed on the ceiling.