Chapter 33 ~ A Princess' Surprise

August 2014

Sarah finally received her trophy from World Music Awards.  To acknowledge her "Best Philippines Artist" title, she was asked by the management to showcase her talent on ASAP 19 with a five-minute production number. With the help of her concert director and crew, she was set to perform a medley-sing and dance number inspired by Beyonce, Britney Spears and Michael Jackson.

~ Dance Rehearsals~

"Ate S, parang concert performance itong ginawa naming sayaw for you. Buwis buhay na to sayo kasi medyo sexy ang dating." One of the G-force' dancers told her.

"Nagulat din ako noong nalaman ko na kailangan kong magperform ng ganito sa ASAP. Bahala na kayo sa akin ha. Pagpasensyahan nyo na pag di ko makuha masyado ang mga ituturo ninyo (smiles).", she replied.

"(smiles) E pangangatawanan mo daw yung title na nakuha mo sa WMA ate. Tsaka knowing you naman, siguradong chicken lang sayo to. Deserved na deserved mo talaga yung trophy. Super ganda as in."

"Wow! Salamat! (smiles) Dahil din naman sa inyo kaya ako gumagaling sa pagsasayaw. (laughs)"

Matt visited the dance studio and bought everyone merienda. He saw Sarah dancing gracefully and doing adlib steps that the choreographers asked her to do. He really finds her amazing, she's really a superstar. Rehearsals pa lang pero makikita mo nang magiging worldwide trend na ang performance nya.

"Ate S, andyan na po si boyfriend mo (smiles)"

She stopped dancing and walked to the door where Matteo was standing.

"Oh, napako ka dyan? (laughs)" she asked him after kissing his cheeks.

"Ang galing mo talaga (smiles). Grabe! Ikaw ba talaga yan?" Matteo pinched her cheeks.

"Aray naman mahal! Sakit nun ha (holds her face) Bakit? Sinasayaw ko lang naman ang tinuro ng G-Force a! Kay sila yung mas magaling kaysa sa akin (laughs). Kanina ka pa ba nanunuod?"

"Oo (smiles)... Here!" He handed her the pizza that she requested.

"(smiles) Thank you! Kanina pa kami nagugutom e! (laughs) Tara kain tayo!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ASAP Live Performance

A short VTR of her past performances, also showing her award from WMA was played before she performed on stage. With a great stage design and lighting, she stood, held her microphone and started her performance. The camera was focused only to her; it was the request of the management. Matteo was watching her from afar, clapping and shouting together with Sarah's fans. He's really proud of her, she never fails to amaze him.

The crowd went wild when she took off her blazer, leaving a fitted over-all red suit showing her curves and some skin. She hits the dance-floor with the most daring dance number she ever did in her career.

"Wow!" Nikki Gil, who will do the spiel and will give her the trophy after the prod blurted-out.

It was really like a concert performance, everyone in the studio was very lucky because they witnessed it live. They gave her a standing ovation; which made her cry. She didn't expect that the crowd will appreciate it that much.

"Sarah, wag kang umiyak dyan (smiles). Grabe guys, sya talaga! Sya lang talaga ang dapat tumanggap ng BEST ARTIST award, grabe! You nailed it out girl! Congrats! Proud na proud yung nakahoodie na lalaki doon kanina sa may sulok. (laughs)"