Chapter 24 ~ Forevermore

~~~Valentine’s Day~~~

A headache woke Sarah up. She was not feeling good because she wasn’t able to sleep well.  It was Valentine’s Day but her boyfriend was not present. He was doing a show in Davao for Biggest Loser Doubles promotion. She understands the situation so she chose to be with her friends on this day.

They have decided to celebrate at Erik Santos’ house because they all miss his mom’s special dish, chicken afritada. Because of their busy schedules, unlike before, they were not able to see each other once a month. It’s been so long since they bond together.

“Erik, wala kang date ngayon?” Mark asked him while preparing the glasses of wine.

“Naku bro, wala e. Busy yata. At tsaka, araw muna natin ngayon. Tingnan mo nga sina Shin at Yeng, hindi ininvite yung mga boyfriend nila kasi para nga sa atin yung celebration. Di ba Christian?”

“Naku, muntik-muntik ko na ngang mainvite si girlfriend pero binalaan ako ng mga girls. Bakit nakalimutan mong banggitin si Sarah? Di ba may boyfriend na rin yan?”

“Ay sya nga pala no? Dati kasi sanay na tayo na single yan palagi. (laughs)” ~ Erik

“Iba na si Sars! Kala nyo ha! Hmmm. Sabagay, ngayon na lang din nga tayo nagsama-sama ulit. Nakakamiss lang yung dati ano? Noong hindi pa masyadong puno yung mga schedules natin. Halos twice a month tayong nagbobonding. Ngayon, bihirang bihira na.” Yeng said while fixing her purple hair.

“Naku, oo nga Yengay! Ngayon ay panahon ng pagcatch-up, lalung lalo na sa isa dyan na tatahi-tahimik pero ngingiti-ngiti naman sa katext nya, akala ko ba bawal jowa?” Jimmy was pertaining to Sarah.

“Sorry?” Sarah gave her best bungisngis and did a peace-sign hand gesture to everyone. She then put her phone in her bag.

After eating their lunch, they went to the pool area wherein there’s a picnic place that has been set by the maids.

Sarah still was not feeling well. Everyone noticed her paleness and checked if she’s okay.

“Don’t worry guys, kulang lang ako sa tulog. Kuha na to sa red wine (laughs) . Ay sya nga pala, akala ko ba catch-up day ngayon? Simulan na natin (smiles)”

“Game! Spin the bottle tayo! (laughs) Just like the old times.” Shin took an empty bottle from the dining area.

“Yeng, ikaw ang buena mano! Hmmm. Okay naman kayo ni Yan? Nag-aaway ba kayo?” Mark asked her.

“Okay na okay (smiles) Oo, di naman maiiwasan yung konting tampuhan pero okay naman kami.” Yeng spins after replying.

All have been asked about their love-life. Erik answered all questions about him and Angge while Shin talked about Slater. Mark and Christian shared about their respective love interests. Jimmy was the highlight. He talked about his ‘flirtationships’ and pokes fun of Sarah. He always asked her about Matteo and also their sweet moments to each other. Every time the bottle points to Sarah, Jimmy stands and did all the asking part.