Chapter 12 ~ Treasure

~The Voice Taping~

"Hey Sarah, can't let your phone go? Feels like, you're texting that someone who makes you blooming. (smiles)" Coach Lea is intriguing her.

"Naku coach, ganoon na po ba kaobvious?" Sarah smiled at coach Lea and the latter just laugh at her.

"Bumisita na sya kanina sa dressing room with bouquet of colorful personalized tulips, you already had the time to talk with some things pero hindi talaga kayo maubusan ng topic huh? ~ Coach Lea

"That's what a suitor should do! He's a man Sarah." Coach Bamboo finally talked.

"Yeah, yeah. When you two are in love with each other, all topics, even non-sense will make you both enjoy each other. ~ Coach Apl

"Wow! Coah Apl,Coach Bamboo, Coach Lea, tingin nyo po, sincere sya sa panliligaw sakin?"

The three just gave her thumbs-up showing their approval to Matteo. Sarah whispered 'thank you' to them then they all get back to work.

--------------------------------------------------

Sarah received big news from the management. Her 10th year anniversary concert will be on November. She will be busy preparing for it and she has decided that she will take part in discussing about the concepts to be inputted in the concert. The team also told Sarah that she will be the one to choose all the songs she will perform to make it more personal since it's her anniversary celebration.

She even enrolled in a Fitness Program for her to be fit, for her to sustain energy while performing. She wants her performance to be suited on her concert's title : "PERFECT 10".

She knows that she will be busy preparing for the concert. It will take a month or two. She knows Matteo, he will miss her badly for sure. She wants to spend her free time with him before preparing for the concert.

----------------------------------------------------

It's Matteo's day off. He already read about the upcoming concert of her princess. He's happy for her but at the same time, he feels sad because he knows that she will be busy, very busy.

He's playing with his pets when his phone rings; it was Sarah who's calling.

"Hello princess, I'm sorry, di kita naitext ngayong umaga, I thought tulog ka pa."

"(laughs) No, Matt, tumawag ako kasi walang tao sa bahay ngayon, may inasikaso sina Mommy, nabobored na po ako mag-isa. On my way na po ako papunta dyan."

"Woah! Di pa ako naliligo Sarah. Sabihin mo kay Kuya driver, bagalan lang nya yung pagpapatakbo. Sa lahat ng nagsurprise sakin, ikaw talaga yung pinakamagaling. Ingat ka princess. Alam mo naman na I can't wait to see you, pero paliguin mo muna ako ha? " Matteo ended the call and hurriedly go upstairs and take a bath.

Sarah was surprised with his reaction. She can't help it but laugh. It's not the first time that she will visit Matteo in his own house. She's just too early and she knows Matteo either plays with his pets or jogs in the subdivision before freshening himself up.

Matteo took a flash bath and prepare breakfast. He's now expecting Sarah in less than a minute. When he heard her car, he ran to the gate and opened it.

Sarah, upon entering the gate just stared at the fresh Matteo in front of her. He closed the gate, looked around at the neighborhood to check if no one is watching. He smiled and raised his arms waiting for a hug. When Sarah hugged him, he immediately lifted her and swayed around. He missed her so much. He missed her scent, he missed seeing her sweet smile and hearing her laugh. He missed everything about her.