Chapter 29 ~ Endless Love

~June 2014

Posts from Matt's IG account surprised all the people on social sites.

First post : A photo collage of Sarah in his garden with his dog, with a caption, "Look, Ragu has a new master. :) Happy Sunday folks. Stay positive!"

Second post: A picture of their hands, showing their couple 'promise' ring with a caption, "Never gonna let go."

Third post: Their wacky, whole body shot, standing beside their bikes, wearing couple shirt, "I ♥ SG" & "I ♥ MG" respectively; with a caption, "New trail with this beautiful woman. #training #triathlon"

He also liked some posts of friends, some are love quotations, some are photos of dog pets and mostly are pictures tagged to him , also photos of Sarah with her glam team and friends.

It was the first time that he posted a photo of them together because they're now ready to show the public what their real score is, their true feelings towards each other. It was only the first step for the two because they also asked for an exclusive taped interview on The Buzz, that will be their first and maybe last interview that they'll be answering on questions about how their love story bloomed.

Sarah also made her move. She followed Matt on twitter; it was the most awaited follow-back that their fans have been waiting for so long.

Everyone was so happy for the couple aside from the 'forever-bitter' people who are just seeking for attention. Sarah and Matt just ignored the negativity, they keep on showing the world that they're happy on what they're doing. Moreover, they love all the positive feedbacks that they received.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Buzz

Before airing their interview, a video about their personal career and background was played.

Tito Boy asked, "Kumusta kayo pareho? (smiles)“

"Okay na okay po Tito Boy, masaya po sa lahat ng blessings na dumadating." Matt answered.

"Ganoon din po (smiles). Thankful po ako kay God sa mga ibinibigay nya po sa akin." Sarah told him.

"Thank you for trusting us para gawin ang interview na ito. (smiles). Deretsahan na tayo, ano na ba ang status nyong dalawa?"

"(smiled, looked at Sarah, nodded, then looked at Tito Boy) Kami na nga po. (smiles) Sinagot na nya po ako Tito Boy (laughs)"

Sarah pinched his arm upon hearing what Matt told Tito Boy.

"Kamakailan lang ba ito o matagal na kayo? Alam kasi nating pare-pareho na mahigit nang isang taon na iniintriga kayong dalawa pero matipid lang ang mga palagi ninyong isinasagot, why did you decide na ganoon ang gawin? May kinalaman ba ang mga parents ni Sarah?"