Chapter 29

"Hey Chara!" You said making your little sister turn around. Only to see you and look mildly upset.

"Begone, you ingrate. Can't you see I'm utterly disappointed in you and Papyrus for wasting so much glorious food?! How dare you try to come up to me as if nothing has happened!" Chara exclaimed being extra dramatic.

"Alright, alright, calm down ya little gremlin. Really we didn't waste any food. Papyrus used his magic to make majority of those hotdogs, so to put it simply, it was like holograms." You said making Chara look absolutely dumbfounded.

"Ok... I'll give you two some points for that. However, I am still not happy with the amount of Tom foolery you have been getting involved with. It's like the you back on the surface but times one hundred." Chara spoke proceeding to continue walking along the paths, you beside her.

"Eh, what can I say, Paps and I are just kindred spirits. He has enhanced my shenanigans!" You said making a powerful stance.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you goon. Anyways, why are you following me?" Chara asked you making you clutch your chest and wipe away a fake tear.

"I can't believe this... you don't love me anymore!" You spoke with faked agony in your voice.

"I didn't say that, I'm just surprised you aren't hanging out with Papyrus." Chara said making you shrug.

"That's fair, but anyways, it's cause he has to work and I don't wanna distract him... plus, I got bored at the booth." You lied somewhat, you didn't wanna tell Chara you were going to pay for the hotdogs, but you didn't exactly want to lie. "So I thought I'd hangout with you and befriend some other monsters along the way." You said not being a hundred percent honest but also not lying either. You needed to be more social even if you didn't want to be.

"That's fair, and besides he probably needs a break from you anyways by now!" Chara said jokingly as she elbowed your side making you laugh and roll your eyes.

"Please I had to fight him off just for me to go alone!" You said, playfully shoving your sister.

"Alright, that's fair, you two do get along swimmingly." Chara said making you nod your head.

"True, but anyway, have you been having a good time despite our shenanigans?" You asked ending with a laugh making Chara glare at you for a moment.

"Yes I have actually. Probably be even better now that the the dynamic duo won't be terrorizing me." Chara said making you chuckle.

"Come on now, enough teasing, I'm serious you little goof ball." You said messing up her hair.

"Alright, alright, yeah it's been fine. Had a couple run-ins with Napstaton. Went on a cooking show and did a news report. Who knows what could possibly be next." Chara said with a shrug of her shoulders making you hum.

"Mmm... I dunno, earlier I made an appearance on his show and he said something about drama and romance. I wonder if he was saving those things for me, hopefully not though." You said scratching your neck nervously.

"Well I dunno, I haven't had any romantic occurrences with him yet so maybe." Chara said making you face-palm.

"If that does happen, you know I'm gonna joke around about it." You said making Chara shake her head and laugh.

"Ok, but, keep it family friendly cause kids watch his show and pretty sure he's live all the time." Chara explained making you hum once more.

"Alright, fine, that's fair. Don't want little kids running around here dropping F bombs because of me." You said making Chara shake her head.