Chapter 10

Chapter 10

~Last time~ (cause it's been a while, sorry)

"enthusiasm is key. i think we'll have a lot of in together hun." Papyrus said smiling at you. He then wrapped an arm around your waist still holding your hand with his other, and with a flash of light and shift of surroundings you two were gone to different horizons.

~this time~

To you it seemed you were in the same general area you were in when you got upset with Papyrus. You took this guess seeing that the scenery had looked relatively similar. "welcome to waterfall (y/n)." Papyrus told you as he released you from his grasp. He then walked over to what appeared to be a telescope.

"So is this how we're going to be pranking people?" Papyrus grinned really big and said yes. "How are we going to do that?" You asked.

"with this." Papyrus said as he whipped out a red marker. You then understood what he was doing. "would you like to do the honors?" He asked you gesturing the marker to you.

"Heck yeah!" You said enthused as you took the marker from his hand and began to draw on the telescope lens. Once you were done you gave the marker back to Papyrus.

"and now we play the waiting game." Papyrus said leaning against the wall next to the telescope. You two then shared in mindless chatter for a few minutes until you heard someone walking in the distance. You then shushed Papyrus so he could hear as well. When Papyrus heard the approaching footsteps he smirked and you began to giggle. You quit giggling once you saw the up and coming victim. It was Chara.

You tried your very best not to laugh and you succeeded. "Hey baby sibs!" You yelled to her seeing your kid sister.

"what's up kiddo." Papyrus said greeting Chara.

"Hey (y/n), hey paps, you two doing alright?" Chara asked, noticing that you two were hanging out and that you both seemed very happy.

"Yeah everything's fine, I apologized and now we're just hanging out." You explained the situation to her.

"Alright that's good. Oh! Papyrus is that telescope yours?!" Chara asked excitedly wanting to look at the ceilings glistening rocks.

"yeah kiddo, you wanna look in it? normally the cost for looking in one of these bad boys is 50,000 g, but seeing as you're a friend of mine i'll let you look for free." She nodded her head excitedly and then Papyrus gestured for her to look. She ran up to the telescope looking in. You held back your laughter seeing as she was looking around very confused. She then pulled away from the scope having a red ring around her eye. She raised an eyebrow to Papyrus in confusion. "what's wrong kiddo? not satisfied? don't worry, i'll give you a full refund." He said with a wink making you bust out in a fit of giggles.

"That's it I'm leaving!" Chara exclaimed throwing her hands up in the air with defeat as she walked away.

"I'll see you later Chara!" You yelled to her after you caught your breath.

"Yeah yeah whatevs!" She yelled back.

"If it makes you feel any better I'm sorry!" You yelled hoping she'd forgive and forget.

"No you're not!" You couldn't help but laugh at her response because you really weren't. By now Papyrus was laughing at both of you two's antics.

"Ok I'm not, but I love you!" You exclaimed.

"Ok love you too! Bye!" She yelled probably leaving the room.

"Bye!~" You yelled in a sing-song voice.

"you two are a hilarious." Papyrus said leaning back against the wall.

"Heh, don't you mean... humorous." You said winking at him and shooting him a set of finger guns. He gave some hearty chuckles in response.

"good one hun, now you wanna hit up muffets?" He asked you as he pushed himself off the wall.

"Weren't we just there?"  You asked him confusedly. 

"yeah, but there aren't many places to go hangout in the underground. plus i have a reputation for being there a lot." Papyrus explained.

"I'll take your word for it considering this is all still new to me." You said walking toward Papyrus. "But I do like Muffet's don't get me wrong!" You said in a frantic trying not to offend Papyrus. 

"heheheh, relax hun, i know." Papyrus said easing your concerns as he placed a kiss on your forehead. You smiled up at him and he smiled down at you, and as you stood by his side he wrapped an arm around your waist and he pulled you close, then off you were to Muffet's.