Chapter 20

You opened your eyes and saw the festive house you knew as Sans and Papyrus's home. In front of it stood a yellow dinosaur person in a black tank top, blue jeans, and black boots along with the magnificent Sans. The two seemed to be in the midst of a deep conversation.

"yo alph!" Papyrus exclaimed out of nowhere utterly terrifying you.

Alphys whipped her head around at the call of her name and then she saw you and Papyrus. "HEY! You must be that other human everyone has been telling me about!" Alphys exclaimed as she began to rush at you. Papyrus then chuckled and left you standing there impervious to Alphys's charge as he teleports to the safety of Sans.

"Uuuuuh!!! OOF!" Was all you could say up until you got tackled to the snowy ground. You then proceeded to get noogied by Alphys, you chanted uncle multiple times and then she stopped.

"Heh, sorry! I tend to Get a little excited," she then sat up in the snow allowing you to sit up as well. You straightened out your hair and proceeded to unwind from that incident as she proceeded to speak. "So, you must be the infamous (Y/n) that I've heard about nonstop from Sans and the kid." Alphys said making you surprised.

"Dang, I didn't think I'd be talked about that much," you said while scratching your neck.

"Eh, it's been all good things. The kid really looks up to you, when they were hangin out with me you were all they talked about. It actually reminded me of myself cause a lot of people tend to look up to me since I'm the captain of the royal guard, so seeing the little punk so proud of their sister made me think we'd be good friends." Alphys explained making a blush of pride and embarrassment appear on your face.

"D'aw I'm gonna have to give her a big hug later and tease her a bit," You said sweetly making Alphys chuckle.

"Pfft, come on don't be a weenie, you gotta be as cool as the kid and Sans claim you to be so we'll easily be besties!" She exclaimed with passion.

"Heh, alright, sounds good to me, but first can we get up out of the snow? My clothes are getting wet and cold." You said as you looked at your now wet clothes.

"Ew, you're right. God I hate the cold," Alphys said as she got up. "Here gimme your hand," Alphys said as she held out her hand for you to take. You accepted her offer and she helped you up.

"Thanks, Alphys," you said as you dusted yourself off. You two then proceeded to walk towards Sans and Papyrus.

"No problem," Alphys said as she shoved her hands in her pockets. "I did kinda shove you down to the ground in the first place, heh!" She chuckled as she remembered your reaction.

"Yeah, you certainly surprised me," you said with a sigh.

"So, I think a great way to truly develop this friendship would be to cook some tacos! At least that's how me and Sans became best friends. To watch you cook would truly show me your levels of passion in the kitchen and in life! See if you can be on my level or not!" Alphys exclaimed with a total passion on life.

"not at my house!" Papyrus exclaimed as you and Alphys drew near. You couldn't help but to giggle at that.

"Oh, Speaking of burning passions, I have a legitimate question for you." You started making Alphys raise her brow with interest.

"Heh, alright shoot," she said with a wave of her hand.

"Papyrus tells me you burn your house down on a weekly basis... 1) how can you even afford that! 2) how does it get rebuilt within a week!?"

Alphys began to chuckle at your questions. "Honestly, Papyrus fixes it with his magic, it takes up a whole day granted, and that's if he isn't lazy about it." You were even more baffled by that answer.

"Bruh! How even-!" You exclaimed loud enough for Papyrus to here.

"magic hun," He said with a wink and a finger gun leaving you utterly clueless. Sure, Papyrus's magical talent is great, but how does he take a house of ashes and make it whole?! It just doesn't make sense to you.

"Pap, why didn't you just tell me that?!" You exclaimed with frustration to him as you stood next to him, your hands firmly on your hips.

"you can't blame me for thinking it'd be good conversation starter," he said back making you hum in thought. Huh he's right. Anyway you looked back to Alphys and shrugged.

"Eh, he's right," you said as Alphys shrugged back.

"Anyway, Sans and I were talking and he says that you're trust worthy, and Sans isn't one to lie, so..." Alphys began to say although pausing as she scratched her neck.

"Soooo... what might I ask?" You said as you wished for her to continue.

"Well, I know we just met and all but... you know dr. Undyne?" She asked you as she scratched the back of her neck.

"Yeah, what about her?" You asked back with a cocked brow.

"I need you to do me a big favor, I was gonna ask the kid to do it but seeing as you're here... could you deliver this letter to her. Don't read it, and don't lose it or I'll have to get you, punk!" She said a little threatening at the end making you chuckle.

"Heh, alright, don't worry about it. I'll take this over to Undyne for you," you said as you put the folded up paper in your pocket.

"you need me to go with? or at least drop you off," Papyrus asked with a raised brow.

"Uh, sure, but I could just take the river person there right? You can just hangout with Sans and Alphys if you want. I'll be fine," you said with a smile of reassurance.

"mmm... are you sure?" He asked with a cocked bone brow.

"Yeah, I'm sure, I actually have my phone with me. I'll give Sans my number and if you worry about me or I need back up, you call or I'll call, Alright?" You said as you approached Sans.

"ok, i can agree to that," Papyrus said making you nod and hum in response.

"Sans, you don't mind exchanging numbers right?" You asked as you locked eye contact with Sans and raised a brow with question.

"OF COURSE NOT, TALL HUMAN!" He said as he handed you his phone. "I ALREADY SET UP THE ACCOUNT FOR YOU! YOU JUST NEED TO PUT YOUR NUMBER!" He said full of excitement making you giggle.

"Heh, alright," you then unlocked your phone and handed it to him so he could put in his number.

You then put your number in his phone and handed it back to him. Sans gave you your phone in return. "BE EXPECTING A CALL FROM A PRETTY COOL DUDE SOON, MWEHEHEH!" He said with pride as he put emphasis on 'cool dude' leading you to believe he put himself in as 'cool dude' in your phone.

"Pfft, alright, will do Sansy boi. See you guys later. I'll give you all a call or a text when I drop off the letter," you said as you began to head to the river person.

"alright, just be careful, hun," Papyrus said as he waved you off.

"Peace out homies," you said as you walked out of sight, back to the mysterious river person.