Ch 13

I'm sorry for the very late update, I've been feeling unwell. BUT IM BACK AND I FEEL BETTER- anyway enjoy :3

Monday, July 12

What do I do?? I can't fall for Chanwoo. I'll just act like he's a friend. I wait for Chanwoo to come back till I see Kei walking up the hall (he was skipping class) Fuck.. can this get any worse?? Shit- he spotted me.

"Y/n?-"He was cut off when Chanwoo bumped into him.

"Ow- sorry!" Chanwoo said, bowing quickly and runs back to me. He puts an arm around me and smiles sweetly.

Fuck- this is going to be bad..

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Says Kei angrily, ripping Chanwoo's arm off of me.

"Hey!- what's your problem?!"Chanwoo said, snatching back his arm.

"Why do you have your hands on my girl?" Kei says clenching his fist, ready to punch him at anytime.

Chanwoo scoffs, looking at me and back at Kei. "Your girl? if she was "your" girl, you would've known she wasn't feeling well"

Kei's expression softened. He looked at me worriedly "You're feeling unwell?.."

Chanwoo got angry and shoved Kei. "Don't start acting like you care now, fake ass. Come on y/n." Chanwoo puts his arm around my shoulder and starts walking.

Kei grabbed onto Chanwoo's shirt and threw him onto the floor. He grabbed Chanwoo by the collar of his shirt and started punching him.

"Kei! Let him go!" I yell, trying to pull him off. He listened and got off. I helped Chanwoo up and glared at Kei.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"I say angrily. "Why would you do such a thing??"

I saw that Kei was going to say something but hesitated, "I-I.. I was jealous.." He said rubbing the back of his neck and looks down at the floor.

My expression softens and I look up at him pitifully.
"J-Jealous?.." I heard a person walking in the hallway but I guess the both of us didn't care.

"I am jealous.. because I like you.." Kei comes closer to my face, I start to freak out but I didn't move. We soon got closer and Kei's lips touched mines.

"you know I just threw up right-"I was cut off by someone pushing me. "Ack!- what the-"I fell on my back was groaning in pain. someone was sitting on my stomach, repeatedly hitting me. They picked me up by my collar, kicking me and punching me in the stomach.

"Haru! Get off of her!" I hear Kei say. Haru?- I can't see anything, my eye are shut and I'm scared of opening them. The baby.. what should I do?..

After a while I was knocked out unconscious. "What the hell were you thinking?! She's pregnant you dumbass." Kei says, picking me up bridal style.

"S-She's.. what?.." Both Chanwoo and Haru say. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know.." Haru said worriedly.

"Of course you didn't know, you never listen.." Kei says angrily and storms out of the school.

He quickly got a ride from Keiko to take her to the hospital. When we got there, I got an ultrasound. now we just had to wait till I woke up.

My eyes open to see the doctor, he looked.. worried and sad. "Whats wrong?.." I ask. "I'm sorry.. The baby didn't make it.." Said the doctor.

No.. no.. nonono!

"No!" my eyes shoot open, w-what? Where did the doctor go?. Was that a dream?

The doctor walks in "Oh, you're awake. Good, the baby is just fine, it was a bit in shock but it's healthy." I sigh in relief.

'Oh thank god' I thought.

"After we run a few more tests, you'll be free to go." I nod and he walks out. Later, Kei walks in with bouquet of flowers. Aww how sweet.

"Hey.. how do you feel?" Kei said setting the flowers on the side table. He sat down on the chair next to me and starts petting my head with one hand and had his other hand on my stomach.

"I'm feeling better.." I smile sweetly, putting my hand on his.

I guess he realized where his hands were and pulled them away quickly, which made me chuckle a bit. I could tell he was trying to hide his blushing red face. I take his hand and place it back on my stomach. He looks at me with a soft expression and tears form in his eyes and he looks down.

"W-Wha- why are you crying?" I say worriedly. He looks up with his watery golden eyes. "I'm sorry.. I'm so stupid.. I can't believe I let this happen.. I'm sorry.." He buries his face on my side. He continues to cry and I slowly pat his head, running my fingers through his hair.

"Excuse me Miss.Kageyama, there's someone here to see you." The doctor says. "Hm? Let them in." I say and the the doctor nodded, moving out the way. I blinked and saw Haru standing in the door way.

"Haru.." I said in a low breath. "Hey.. y/n.."
———————————————————————————
Sorry again for the very late update, but- I'll try my best to update when I can.