Ch3

Tuesday, June 30

     I woke up to my alarm. Damn! My alarm woke me up 20 minutes early. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and dried my hair. I walked to my closet and got dressed in my uniform. Ugh I look gross. What does Kei see in me?.. I never wore the blazer before, should I wear it? I put it on. Ooooooo~ ok I'm feeling myself rn. Fuck it, I finna wear it

     I ran downstairs to find Tobio eating. "Good morning onii-chan" He looked up at me. "Huh?" He looked at me with a confused look. "What's up with the blazer? You never wore it before." "I decided to change myself a little, does it look bad?" "Nah not really, but what made you decide to change? It wasn't Tsukishima right?" "No! no.. I just wanted to change my style a little..." He raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

I finished breakfast and left before Tobio. I wait outside of Yachi's house. I always wait for her on Monday's. I waited a couple minutes for her. She wasn't coming out. Hm? I decided to text her. "Sorry Y/n-san! I won't be coming to school today" damn. Alright, now I have to walk to school by myself.

I got to school when I see the same group of girls following Kei. Normally this wouldn't bother me, but why does it hurt now?.. am I okay? Do I need some holy water? I mean I can bye some from Asahi. Pfff! Like he's anywhere near holy, cuz we all know what Noya and him be doin after they lock up when practice is over.

I was lost in thought, when I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "Ack! I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking..." I look up and spot a boy. "Oh my gosh! I'm sorry miss.." he stuck out his hand. I took his hand and lifted myself up. "Sorry about that, I'm Soo Chanwoo. I'm a transfer student from Korea" "Hi, I'm Y/n Kageyama" He was just looking at me, and was still holding my hand. I mean he's very handsome.. but not my type.

    Someone snatched his hand away. I look to the side. K-Kei? Ooo~ is he jealous? "Don't touch her, she's mine" Chanwoo glared at Kei and left. "So I'm yours now?" He took my hand and intertwined them. "Yea, your mine" He dragged me to our first period. I was so confused, but honestly it was kinda cute.

     We passed a lot of girls, they were staring in anger and shock. Yes whores. This is my man. We got to class, his hand still intertwined with mine. He let go and I sat in my assigned seat. It made me kind of annoyed that my seat is in the front right corner while Kei's is on the left back corner.

I was deep in thought till the bell rang. The teacher walked in. "Good morning class, We have a transfer student from South Korea." She looked at the door and Chanwoo walked in. Greeaaaaattttt~ I caught him staring at me. I roll my eyes and turned my head the other way.

"You'll be sitting... next to y/n."

     Fucking great! He walked towards my and sat down. I looked behind me and saw Kei glaring him. We both made eye contact and he looked away.

~Imma skip to practice cuz I hate waiting~

    I was in last period. The bell was about to ring, then I started feeling unwell. Uggh I feel like shit.. omg I'm gonna throw up. I shot up from my seat covering my mouth with my hand, and ran to the bathroom room. I made it just in time and puked in the toilet. Damn.. that was close.

HEY KID! CAN YOU STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE SHIT PLEASE?! Thank you. I started feeling better. I got up and opened the stall to leave. Oh fuck.. it was Hana.. she thinks that Kei loves her. Ugh how persistent.

"Are you feewing bwetter?" She chuckled.
"Yes thank you for asking~" I teased.

I can tell she was annoyed, she was turning red. "If you think Tsukki will fall in love with you, you're dead wrong" she crossed her arms. I was looking around and pointed at myself

"Oh your talking to me? Sorry I thought you were talking to yourself" I giggle a little.

     Even her friends thought it was funny. She turned very red and stormed out of the bathroom. Her friends followed. I turned to the sink and washed up.

     I was a couple minutes late for Kei's practice. I walked through the door and saw Kei block the ball. I clapped and Kei turned around and smiled.

"Whoa! Did Tsukishima really just smile?!" Noya said shocked. Kei glared at him. I chuckled a bit. Kageyama spotted me and ran over. "What are you doing here?" "Ouch! Can I not see my brother practice?" I smile sarcastically. He put his sour face and ran back to the court.

     I sat down on the floor, watching them play. I turned my head to the side and saw Kiyoko walking towards me. I smile and patted the floor on my right. She smiled back and sat down.

"How have you been? We've haven't talked since the first day of school when your brother signed for the volleyball team." "I've been pretty good actually. But um.. can I trust you?"  "Of course" she smiled softly. I hesitated. "I um.. I got pregnant.. and it's Kei's"

     Her eyes widened. Then softened her expression. "It's alright.. I'm here if you need me. Ok?" I got teary eyed and smiled at her. I put my head in her shoulder. "But I'm terrified.. I haven't told my mother yet. My mother's very strict and I'm scared on how she's going to react." She laid her head on mine and held my hand. "It's going to be alright.. my house is always open when you need me" I held hand tight. "Thank you.." I soon fell asleep.

     I woke up on the floor with a jacket over me. I looked around and the boys were still playing. I checked whose jacket it was. Aww! It's Kei's.. I sat up and put it on. I checked the time and their practice was almost over. I got up and grabbed my backpack.

     The boys ran to the club room and changed. I waited outside. I was facing away from the club room building, till I felt someone's arms wrap around my neck. I look up to spot a tall blonde. He started kissing my cheek. I blush. Is this really happening?! Can he stop being so cute?

"What's this for?.." I put my hands on his arms. "Can I not hug you?" I turn around and wrap my arms around his waist. "No~ but it was very sudden" We stared at each other's eyes, leaning in slowly.

"Hey guys! what're you doing?" Tanaka said with Noya by his side. We immediately separated. Damn.. way to ruin the moment. "We're going to eat meat buns at coach Ukai's store. You wanna come?" I turned to Kei, and looked back at Noya. "Sure!"

I followed Noya and Tanaka. I was very dark, I'm terrified of the dark... I wanted to hold Kei's hand but I didn't want to seem desperate.

We made it to Ukai's shop and finally there was light! We got our meat buns and ate them together and talked. After finishing our meat buns, Kei gave me a kiss on the head and left with Tadashi. I turn over at Tobio. I can tell he was mad. I grabbed his arm and started walking home.

We made it home and my phone vibrated.

Saltyshima🧂
21:03
Kei: hey, did you get home safely?

Me: yea I did.
Why are you worried?

Kei: no

Me: ouch! So rude~

Kei: see you tmr

Me: kk ttyl

~ End of convo ~

He can be exhausting. I but I know he'll never break my heart. Right?
————————————————

1356 words
Sorry if I don't update in a while. Because of damn school but does it look I'm gonna do it? NOPE but I have to cuz I don't wanna get my booty cheeks beat