Ch 8

Saturday, July 11

I nodded and we walked inside, 'it felt so long since I've been home.. feels nostalgic'. I looked at the dining table and saw that the vases were replaced. I looked at Kei who didn't come inside. My mother chuckled and said "it's alright you can come in" Kei nodded and walked inside.

We sat on the couch. It was completely awkward.. my mother decided to break the silence, "if you'd like.., you may live back here. I understand why you wouldn't want to.." Mother looked down and fiddled with her fingers. I look over at Kei, he nodded meaning that he'd would like to live here.

I sighed and looked back at mother. I smiled and said, "yea, I'd like to come live back here" Mother shoots her head up at me in excitement. "R-really?!- ahem.. Great! I'd love for you to live back home." I chuckle in response. "Well, I have business to attend to, I'll come back tomorrow." Mother said. I nod and she left.

I look over at Kei who looked a little down. I put my hand on his. "hey.., what's wrong?" I say in a worried tone. He looks at me, "I'm scared to leave my mom.., I'm always the one to stop the fight from starting." He looks back down and fiddles with his fingers. I lay my head on his shoulder and hold his hand. "It's alright.. we'll figure something out.. I promise.." I say in a soft tone, caressing his hand softly.

~ time skip cuz Author Kami is lazy ~

It was dark, around 11 pm. I was having a conversation with Keiko and Tobio, while Kei just listens. We were laughing and having fun. Tobio and Kei having petty fights here and there. "Y/n, are you coming back to school?" Keiko said. I look at her. "Hmm, maybe. I'm not sure. I don't want to put my baby in danger because of Hana.." Keiko rolls her eyes, "that whore who follows Kei everywhere?"

I nod in response. Keiko bursts into laughter. "I beat her ass all the timeee. I can't believe she still hasn't learned her lesson." I giggle a little. "If only I had the bravery like you.." she patted my head. "Of course you have the bravery, it's just that you haven't found it." I smile brightly.

Sunday, July 12

A couple hours later the sun starting to rise. We were still talking in the kitchen. After a while, I got a call from my childhood friend.

'Hm?.. I wander what's up' I thought.

I look up at them and said, " hey guys, I'm gonna take this. I'll be right back" they nod and I walked into the living room and answered.

"Hey girl!" She exclaimed. Jesus.. she's loud as ever. "Hey Haru, What's up?" I said. "I'm transferring to your school!" She squealed. I jump up and down in excitement. "Oh my god! That's great! Does that mean I get to meet your boyfriend?" I said in a high pitched voice. "Yes! But I won't be there till like a couple of months." Her excitement died down, so did mine.

We talked about it for a bit and soon ended the call. I walked back in the kitchen and saw Kei alone.

"Hey, did they leave?" I said in a low voice. He looks up from his phone, and looks at me. He nods and looks back at his phone. 'Ugh! Rude. He's acting like a brute again..' I walk pass him for water. He looks up and pins me to the counter.

It caught me by surprise. I look up at him with startled eyes. He smirks and kisses my cheek then to my ear. 'KSSSNSKEK THAT FEELS SO WEIRD' I hold back my moans, it was still the morning and most likely Keiko and Tobio are sleeping. But.. I couldn't hold it anymore..

"Ah~" I moan softly in the blondes ear. He chuckles and un-pins none from the counter, which confuses me. "Huh-" I said. He hovers over me and whispers in my ear. "Their sleeping.." then walks upstairs to my room.

'What a weirdo..."

I got my water then walked up stairs to my room. I spot Kei laying down on my bed. "Uhh, you could've asked to lay there?" I said, a little irritated. He shrugs and says, "Yea yea.. and put this away, dirty ass." He threw my bra in my face. Ugh, how embarrassing- wait- THIS IS MY ROOM!! Why should I care. "Why are you acting so different? Before you used to actually care, now you're acting stuck up" I said, clearly irritated.

He looked at me and shrugs. "I'm just showing my true colors." He turned his head to the ceiling. True colors.. how disappointing.

——————————————————

I wrote this with 100% procrastination 🤠