ch 14

I'm so sorry for the very late update, I've been stressed with school work and my internet was cut off for a while- but I'm here now! Enjoy!<3

"Haru.."

"Hey y/n.." She stood there in silence.

I wanted to speak, but Kei ran over my words. "What do you think you're doing? Get out"

I saw how she flinched and nodded. When she was about to walk out, "w-wait.. come in" Kei looked at me with an eyebrow raised. "Can you leave please, Kei? I'd like to talk to Haru alone." I smile at him, he hesitated and stood up, walking out the room glaring at Haru.

I patted the chair next to me, signaling her to sit next to me. "Please.. sit" I give her a reassuring smile. She nodded and sat down. There was a silence before Haru broke it.

"Listen um.. I'm very sorry about what I did to you. I'm not looking for forgiveness.. but I really just wanted to let you know how sorry I am.. I didn't know that you were pregnant.." tears starts forming in her eyes.

My expression softens and I put my hand on hers. She looks up at me with tears overflowing her eyes. "W-What?.." I smile softly. "It's alright.. you didn't know and I didn't tell you right away what was going on between us. So, I'm the one that should be sorry."

She stood up and hugged me gently. I flinched a bit but hugged back. We both let go and we caught up with each other.

After a while Kei came back into the room. "Haru, can I talk with you?" He said leaning on the door frame. "O-Oh..sure" she got up and walked out the door with Kei. Now what?-

Kei's POV

I pull Haru's arm and she sat down on the chair. "I know what you're about say-" I cut her off "you're lucky that y/n still wants to talk to you. If she never made up with you, I'd never let you see her again." I could see the color from her face fade, but I didn't care. This is for y/n's sake.

Her head drooped and nodded slowly. My expression softened and sighed. "But she did make up with you.. so I guess I'll have to forgive you." Her face lit up. "Thank you.." I nod and walk back into the room.

Y/n's POV

They ran a few more tests and I was free to go back home. As I walked out the room I saw Kei waiting for me. I looked around but I didn't see Haru and walked up to Kei. "Where's Haru?" Kei looked up at me, "She had to go home, apparently she had to run some errands." I look down in disappointment but nodded.

Yayyyy- time skips🤸🏽‍♀️

We got boba on the way back home. I let out a deep sigh and smiled. "Why do you look so happy for?" Kei asked. I look at him, "no reason.. I just don't feel the weight on my shoulders anymore" He looked at me with a soft expression. "I'm glad.." his words made my stomach flutter. I really love this man..
———————————————————————————
In the next chapter, there will be a huge time skip. Maybe about a couple months. But please be patient with my updates, I've been struggling with homework and school so that's my main priority. But I'll try my best to update as fast as I can!