Ch 10

Sunday,July 12

..Yea, I love you

Y/n's POV;

I let that sink in. A bright red tint spread across my face like a wild fire. W-what?..That's quite sudden. I did expect him to say that.

are you ok? You're very red..

I stared at him for a good minute. ❛oh fuck.. I say without noticing. He raised a brow at me.

what?..

Shit- I don't even know how to act. Is he lying to me? Is he just saying that to make me fall in love with him? Or is he genuine?.. well he can't be genuine about this, he's Tsukishima Kei, he's sarcastic all the fucking time.. so is he just messing with me?

hello? Y/n?.. are you ok?

o-oh.. yea, um..do you mean it?

Kei's POV

Do I lover her?.. this feeling.. I've never felt before. It's like a flutter in your stomach. I hear other people say this, but I never actually thought it was true.. but I can let my guard down, I don't want to get hurt again..

mh... I'm gonna go to the bathroom..

When I got up, I felt this pit in my stomach. I don't like it. I felt bad to leave her unanswered, I normally don't feel bad rejecting a girl's love.. but this hurt a lot.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at my reflection. I love her.. don't I? It feels weird saying that in my head..I've never felt this towards someone before and I don't know if I'm right..

I walked back out the bathroom after doing my business and found y/n fast asleep. The sun was rising more and more. Jeez, I have a feeling she's going to stay asleep forever..

I put the futon back in her closet. I looked back at the box with a ribbon. I opened it and looked at the same picture. Why do they look familiar?.. wait. Is that?.. oh no., Haru..

———————————————————————————
Hey y'all. Sorry it was short but I like it short and maybe look for motivation. Since I'm on break now, I'll probably post more. But don't put your hopes up cuz I probably won't 😅