Ch 12

Monday, July 12

I was awaken by my alarm. great.. i sat up and had an urge to go back to bed. I finally got up and walked into my closet. I put it on my uniform and saw my bump. Jeez.. it's huge. So I decided to wear the blazer to cover it up.

I walked down stairs to the living room. Keiko has already woken up and she's making breakfast, but she didn't even wake up Tobio -_-. I poked Tobio until he woke up.

can you stop?.. jeez.. He said rubbing his face.

Well then wake up❜ I said.

I checked my phone, still no message from Kei.. what's taking him so long? I'll tell him once I find him. I finished eating breakfast and I grabbed my backpack. Keiko already left for work, leaving me and Tobio.

Tobio, we gotta go now or we're late. I say with an annoyed tone.

ughh, fine. he groaned.

He got up from the couch and turned off the tv. We put our shoes on and left. Tobio left faster because he had a bike, and I didn't- I walked to Yachi's apartment complex and waited for her. A short blonde girl walks out the door. Her expression brightens after spotting me.

Y/n-san! She exclaimed. I smiled in response.

💃𝐓𝐢𝗺𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩🕺

We made it to school and separated like usual. I didn't want to wait for Tanaka and Nishinoya today and wanted to go to straight to class. I walked into the school doors and walked to my locker to change my shoes. I put my school shoes on and looked up to my right and saw a tall salty blonde blocking the way.

Y-Y/n.. c-can I talk to yo- He was cut off.

Y/N!!!❜ A loud voice comes from behind me. I snap my head around to see where it came from. Oh! It's Haru!

Hey Haru! I smile brightly.

Oh- I see you've already met my boyfriend! She smiles brightly. My smile faded.

Y-your boyfriend?.. I pointed at Kei.

She nodded and smiled. I wanted to tell her right then and there, but Kei pinched my arm. This hoe- ugh! I can't believe this.. Haru is my best friend, I can't do this to her.

Oh! I have to find my class. I'll see you later! Haru says, running off.

I bitch slap Kei across the face. He stumbled back, rubbing the place I just injured. ❛What the hell is wrong with you?! He exclaimed in pain.

I scoff. ❛What the hell is wrong with me?.. what the hell is wrong with you! I lower my voice after realizing how many stares I have brought to us. ❛Haru is my best friend.. why didn't you tell me you were dating her? Or even having a girlfriend?

He sighed and took my hand. He brought me to an empty hallway. ❛Look.. I tried to break up with her, she doesn't listen. She thinks I'm joking.

My expression softens a little. ❛Yea.. that's true- but still! You should've told me before hand and we could've worked things out.

He stayed silent till the bell rung. ❛W-well.. I've got to get to class.. you figure out a way to solve this. I push him out the way and headed to my class. I felt like crying, I had this heavy feeling in my chest, I feel betrayed..I just wanted to go home.

I open the door to my classroom and I accidentally bump into Chanwoo.

Ack!- oh, I'm sorry! Are you ok? Chanwoo says worriedly, resting his hand on my shoulder which makes me blush a little.

O-oh.. yea, I'm ok.. I say looking up into his eyes. I felt him bump into my stomach, shit..

What was tha- I cut Chanwoo off by walking away without saying anything. I really did not need to deal with this.

I sit down at my desk. I look out the window, watching the birds and people walking pass. I wasn't paying attention till the teacher called on me.

H-Huh? I say snapping back into reality.

Mind telling me the answer? The teacher said pointing at the bored. I felt sick, I didn't know what to say.

Miss Kageyama?, are you feeling ok? She asked walking up to me and rubbing my back.

I got up from out of my seat and ran straight to the bathroom. I burst into one of the stalls and puked. Ugh.. I hate this..

I didn't realize Chanwoo ran after me. ❛Y/n! Are you feeling ok? He yelled from outside of the bathroom.

I flushed the toilet and got up. ❛Yup, now I am.. I washed up and walked out the bathroom.

I think it's best if you go home y/n, if you're sick I can take you home. He said concerned and rubbing my back softly. This made me blush and I nodded slowly.

He smiled sweetly and said softly ❛Well.. I'll go tell the teacher I'll be taking you home. Wait for me here. I nod and he runs off.

Wow.. he's handsome.. wait whAt- NO NO- I can't fall for him.. I'm already barring Kei's child. I can't do that, but Chanwoo treats me differently.. jeez what do I do??

———————————————————————————

HAHA- you guys already know what's up, MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING OUTTA HAND- anyway, I'm sorry for the very late update