Ch 11

Sunday, July 12

Y/n's POV

I woke up to a sound in my closet. Jeez.. is he going through my shit again? I get up from my bed and walk toward the closet door. I peek in to see Kei looking through my box of pictures again.

I sneak up behind him. Somehow he didn't hear me. He kept looking at the picture with me and Haru at the beach.. does he know her?

❛..Kei? What are you doing?

His head snapped towards me. He looked startled.

Oops- sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I said scratching the back of my neck.

He didn't say anything. He nodded and looked away. Why is he acting like this? Strange..

is there something wrong?.. I say actually kind of worried.

O-Oh.. yea I'm fine. He said putting the box where it was. He stood up and walks out.

It's currently nine am. I only had about three and a half hours and I'm still tired, but I guess I have to deal with it.

Hey, Can you leave for a sec? I need to change. I say fixing my bed. He nodded and walked out. He's being so quiet.. he'll normally insult me or at least something.. I shrug and grab the clothes I was going to wear.

I take off my shirt and see my stomach showing. Jeez.. it's been almost 2 months.. I feel self conscious.. I decided to wear a baggie hoodie and mom jeans. I fix my hair and walked down stairs. I see Tobio and Keiko.

Morning.. I yawned.

Good morning y/n. Said both Tobio and Keiko.

Hm.. where did Kei go? I looked around the house and didn't see him. Well, maybe he needed to be somewhere. I plopped down on the couch, going through the channels.

I got a call from Haru. I picked up.

Hey Haru, whats up?
Open your door

Hm? I hung up and got up to open the door. I see Haru and she jumped on me and squeezed me hardly. Fuck- the baby! I signal my siblings to get her off me.

haru! Get off her! You're going to suffocate her! Yelled Tobio.

She got off. ❛Heh! Sorry! I was just so excited to see you again! How've you been?

I'm good! I smile. I can't tell her that I'm pregnant.. I'll find a good timing to tell her.

Oh yea! You get to meet my boyfriend! He goes to your school. I also registered to your school and got in! Now we can hang out all the time!

I smile. ❛yea! I'd like that I invited her in and she came in. I caught up on out lives and had an amazing time. We all watched movies and ate snacks. Still.. no Kei in sight. Maybe he had an emergency with his family.. he doesn't seem like the type to share his family problems, so I let it go. Maybe the next time I see him, I'll ask.

The day went by pretty fast, the sun was already setting. Tobio and Keiko were already asleep. Leaving me and Haru awake. The movie ended and she had to leave.

I'll see you tomorrow at school. She smiled and walked out the door.

I wonder where Kei has gone.. He hasn't responded to my texts. Oh well.. I'll see him tomorrow anyway. I got blankets and put them on Tobio and Keiko. I walk up stairs and went to bed. I wonder why he wasn't responding to me.. was it my childhood pictures? I didn't want to think about it and soon fell asleep.