Ch 6

Friday, July 10

I wake up feeling energized. I look to my side, oh, Kiyoko must've woke up a little while ago. I got up and changed into my uniform. Sigh... it's Friday, last day till weekend. No talking to Kei... but I want to know why he didn't stop her..

I went into the kitchen to find Kiyoko making breakfast. "Oh? Sleeping Beauty has finally woken up." "Haha.. very funny." Kiyoko chuckled and continued making breakfasts

We finished eating breakfast. I decided to wear a mask to hide my identity. "You're really gonna wear a mask?" I nod in response.

We got to school and I had butterflies in my stomach. I was so nervous, but I have to suck it up. No one can hurt me. I walked into class, all eyes were on me. I turned red and sped walked to my seat. Chanwoo looked happy to see me.

"Hey y/n!" I smiled and nodded. I don't want to be here.. The teacher walked in and started the class. A 2 hours pass and it's break. Haa.. that went faster than usual. I sat in my seat with my head down. I felt someone standing in front of me. I look up and see Kei. Oh holy shit balls...

I put my head back down and tried to ignore him, but he wasn't backing down..
"Y/n?... please, I'm sorry. Y/n?.." he patted my head. I swatted his hand away. "Y/n... I'm sorry, please except my apology.." I shook my head as in 'No❤️'

He stood there, waiting for my response. I didn't give him any sign of acceptance. He soon left and sat in his seat till class started again. I felt horrible.. but after class I'll gather up my courage and confront him.

~ time skip after class cuz the author is a chismosa ~

I walked out of class first and waited for Kei. When I saw Kei walk out the door, he looked excited to see me. I kept my stern face and his excitement died down. "H-Hey y/n.. are you waiting for me?.." I nod. I started walking to the volleyball gym.

We stopped at the side of the gym. "So, why didn't you stop her?.." He froze, "I-I...haa..." I felt heartbroken. I nodded. "Y/n, it didn't mean anything, ok?" He grabbed my waist with one hand and pinned me to the wall with the other. "Please.. forgive me.. I'm truly sorry.."

I blushed as he put his forehead against mine. Haa... No... I have to stay place my hand on his cheek. "Ok.. I forgive you..." I took his hand away from my waist. "But that doesn't mean I let you off the hook completely" I send him a death glare.

He flinched and nodded. We walked into the gym and I made eye contact with Tobio. I get tears in my eyes, and his too. We ran and hugged each other.
"Y/n!... where were you?!... you had me worried sick.." He said cupping my face. "I.. uH.." I look over at Kiyoko. She nodded. "H-he.."

"At a hotel.. I'm sorry that I worried you.." He sighed and hugged me once again. "Me and Keiko are trying to get mother to agree for you to come back home." I take a deep breath. "If she doesn't want me at home, I won't give a shit." I say in a scary tone. "I-I.. ok.."

The boys started their practice, I sat beside Yachi and Kiyoko. Yachi gave me a huge hug. "I missed you! Why were you gone for so long?" I froze a little bit. "I just wanted to have alone time, sorry if I worried you so much.." She smiled and shook her head.

~ a couple hours later ~

Does he think I'm stupid? I can clearly tell he's taking glances at me every time he blocks. I roll my eyes and continue my conversation with Kiyoko and Yachi. I can see in the corner of my eye, of his disappointment.

After practice we went to Ukai's convenience store. We all got meat buns like always.. huh... how nostalgic. I missed this.. I smiled, staring at my meat bun. Hinata put his hand on my shoulder.
"Are you ok? Y/n-san? You've been smiling at your meat bun for 5 minutes" I got startled, "o-oh yea.. I'm fine"

I continue to eat my meat bun. I look to my side, and see Kei staring at me. I looked away immediately. "Is there something wrong, Y/n?" I got startled.
"N-no.." I can feel Tobio's rage from here. I chuckle.

It was almost time to go home, I walk to Kiyoko's side. Till Kei walked up to me. "Y-Y/n.. do you want to come home with me?.." I look down, then looked at Kiyoko. She gave me a 'it's up to you' look. I look up at Kei and nodded.

We started walking toward his house. I wanted to bring up the incident, but nothing came out. If felt so awkward.. I look at the corner of my eye. He was looking at me. He can't get over me, can he? He acts so tough in front of everyone, but when it comes to me.. he's the biggest, softest baby.

I chuckle. "Hm? What's so funny?" I looked directly in his dark honey brown eyes. "I find it funny how you're Mr. Mean Bean Pole around others, then around me you're a big soft baby." I giggle a little and Kei snaps his head in the other direction to hide his blushing features.

"Hey.. Kei?.." "Mh?.." I sigh and looked up into the dark starry night sky, looking at the flickering stars. "Did the kiss mean anything?.." "I thought we've been though this already?.." I nod, but something felt off. Like he's not telling me the whole story. I didn't want to get too much into it.

We got to his house. He opened the door and was completely silent. Is no one home? I look over at Kei. He also looked confused. We walk into the kitchen and see a note on the table.

"Me and your father will be out for a month, while your brother is off abroad. Please stay safe and maybe stay at a friends house.
I love you!
- Love mom<3"

"Well, I guess we have a whole month to ourselves.." I nod and stayed silent. I can feel Kei beginning to feel guilty. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around my waist. I can smell his cologne.. I feel.. safe.. I lay my head on his chest.

"Kei.. is there something you're not telling me about what's between you and Hana?.."  He chuckled a bit, and shakes his head. "No.. I promise you that I cut her off.." I nod, look up at his dark honey brown eyes again. I lean closer.. and closer.. and kissed him. I pull away and he stared at me with shock.

I realize what I have done and ripped myself from his grip. "I-I am so sorry.." I bury my face in my hands. I hear footsteps coming towards me, and felt a presence standing very close to me. He takes my hands away from my face. He wipes away the tears I didn't know I had.

He lifted my head up with his cold yet soothing hand. He leaned in and we kissed again. I melted in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

"Let's take this to the bed..." Kei said