Ch 18

I woke up to myself laying on Kei's chest. I felt warm and comfortable, so I snuggle closer to him without thinking if he was awake or not. "Hm? Oh good morning" He said in a raspy morning voice (WHICH WAS FUCKING HOT-)

I shoot up from his chest, "O-Oh- i didn't realize that you were awake- heh.." He smirks and pulls me back down. I stiffen from the shock and stay in the awkward position. "Uh- are you ok?" He questioned. "Yea? No? Idk- maybe-" I say, still being stiff asf. "I- just get off-" He said, looking at his phone. "Gladly"

I get up and walk to the door. When I opened it my sister Keiko opened it at the same time. "Ah- Hey y/n- some guy has come to see you." She said, backing away from the door. I raise an eyebrow, "guy?" I get dressed and walk downstairs with Kei right next to me. I peek my head out into the living room.

"C-Chanwoo?" I fully walk into the living room, Kei standing behind me. "What are you doing here?" I ask. He stood up from the seat. "Ah, Y/n! I just-" he sees Kei and his expression dulled but forces a smile, "ahem- I just wanted to check up on you. To see if you're doing alright."

I smile awkwardly and nods, "Well, thank you. I'm doing just fine." *queue awkward silence* "ahem-" Kei interrupted, "since you got your answer, you can leave now." Kei pushes his glasses up and crosses his arms, glaring at Chanwoo. I could see that Chanwoo was getting irritated. "I came to check up on y/n, not you." Chanwoo also crosses his arms and glares back.

They both started bickering like children and I look back and forth between the two and I got annoyed. "Enough! Ugh! You guys are so irritating." I calm down and was able to give a response. "I'm sorry, was there something else you wanted to say?" He got a bit startled but nodded. "Yea, um I was wondering if you were available tomorrow?" He said, fiddling with his fingers.

I could feel the rage from Kei, but I responded. "Yea, I am free tomorrow." I smile sweetly at him. Chanwoo's eyes lit it and smiled brightly, "great! I'll pick you up at 3 pm. Bye!" He waved and ran off. I close the door behind him and turned to Kei who looked mad but was waiting for me to follow him up the stairs. I sigh deeply and shake my head as I walk to him.

I was struggling to walk up the stairs and started to get mild contractions which startled Kei. "A-Ah!.." I hiss in pain, I lean onto the railing with my hand on my stomach. Kei quickly came to my aid as I calm down a bit and stood up straight. "Are you alright?" Kei said with a hand on my back and holding my hand with the other. "Y-Yea.. it's just that the baby is kicking.."

We continue to walk up the stairs, Kei still holding me. I smile a bit and continue to walk up the stairs. We get to my room and he helps me sit down on my bed, I grab my book and started reading. I felt Kei staring at me and I sigh lightly. "Is there something wrong?" I say still reading the book, "yea no shit. Why would agree to go out with him? You don't even know him that well." He semi-yelled.

I put the book down gently, "Look. I wanted to be nice, ok? It's not like I'm going to cheat on you with him. I love you and only you, alright?" I cup his face and pecked his forehead, which calmed him down a little. He sighs and holds my wrists gently, "alright.. I trust you." I smile softly and let's go of his face, continuing to read my book.

A couple hours later, Kei gets up which catches my attention. "Are you leaving?" I place a bookmark in my book. He hesitates but answers, "Yea, I'll be back after you come home tomorrow." He says with his back facing me. I nod, "Alright, I'll text you when I get home." He nods and walks out the door without even looking at me.

I shrugged off his actions and I was about to open my book and had this strange thought. 'Is he still talking to Hana?..' I shake my head. 'No.. he wouldn't do that. He loves me, right?' My head floods with negative thoughts and I start crying a bit. I wipe my tears and snap out of it

'No. If he does end up cheating on me, I'll raise the kid on my own.' I get up annoyed and picked out my clothes for tomorrow. I wanted something cute but covers my stomach, so I went with a skirt, an oversized hoodie and cute sandals. To be honest, I was excited to go. I haven't seen someone from school in forever. I hope it goes well.

I sit back down on my bed and felt sleepy, but it was barely 6 pm. I shook my head and stared at the ceiling till I feel asleep.

———————————————————————————
SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING- I was in Mexico but yea- I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter- cuz it was hella rushed