Ch 2

*sorry I didn't upload. It's because WATTPAD decided to kick me out and I lost my password. But now I'm back! Enjoy*

Sunday, June 28

I walked out the schools gate. Waiting for mom to pick me up. A couple minute pass and I see Keiko in the car with her. Mom puts down the window. "Where's Tobio?" "Oh, he's still at volleyball practice." I responded. She nodded and told me to get in the car.

     We got home and walked inside the house. "I'm gonna be out for 3 days for a business trip, so I expect you to behave when I'm gone" my mother warned. We nodded in response. Mother went to her room, then finding the opening to drag Keiko to my room.

     "ACK! What the hell?!" I cover her mouth. "Shh! You're gonna get us caug-" i was cut off by the door opening. "What are you guys talking about?" Tobio opened the door. I sigh in relief. "Thank god it's you.. when did you get home?" "Uhhhh 6 minutes ago? You guys left me! I was chasing the damn car the whole way!" He said annoyed. I chuckled nervously "s-sorry.. well you already know the tea so you can stay here if you want." *sigh.. he stayed*

     "So.. uh, at the day of the party. We took a lot of drinks and I got drunk.. then I had sex—"
She cut me off "you had.. WHAT?!" I cover her mouth. "Don't be so loud, Mom will hear us" she slaps my hand away. "What the hell were you thinking?!" She whispers. "I'm sorry.. but should I tell mom? She'll literally kill me!" "Well you're gonna have to tell sooner or later" she shrugged. "Not helping.." I glared.

     "I'm still upset about this, how could you let this happen?" Tobio said sincerely. I sigh. "I was drunk ok! I didn't know what I was thinking. But for some reason.. I felt safe with him." I exhaled and smiled softly. "We wanted to get to know each other, so I'm going on a date with him tomorrow." "Are you sure he's not going to hurt you?" She questioned. "I promise" She raised an eyebrow, then two left my room, leaving me alone. Laying down on my bed, staring at my ceiling. I slowing caressed my stomach, I sigh. "Just wait till tomorrow.."

Monday. June 29

     I woke up by Tobio knocking at my door. "come in.." I say with a raspy morning voice. He walked in. "Tsukishima said he's coming in a couple of hours" He left imminently. I shot up. "Crap! The date!" I got out of bed. Stumbling my way to the closet. I finally picked an outfit, I wore a basic black t-shirt with a light pink skirt. I threw on my vans and skateboard. I waited out side for my "Knight in shining armor" bleh! Now actually thinking about it, why him? Out of all of the hot guys, it had to be him

     I was completely out of it. Then I realized I have been standing there for 10 minutes. Tsukishima had already arrived. I snapped back into reality. "O-oh! Sorry.. I just zoned out." He raised an eyebrow and was looking at me weirdly. "Ok? Well let's go" "did you walk here?" He nods. Gee, at least say something. I got on my skateboard out of bordom. It was getting pretty awkward. "how do you do that?" He asked. "Do what?" I looked at him straight in the eyes. He blushed. "R-ride a skateboard." I giggle. "It's actually pretty easy, but it's gonna be hard for your first time." I got off my board and handed it to him. "Here, try it" He stared at me. I look away. "Oook... guess not"

     "So, where are we going?" I said getting off my skateboard. "A Boba shop-" "BOBA!?" I shreaked. He looked at me suprized. "S-sorry.. I really like boba" He chuckled and rolled his eyes. He stuck his hand out and looked away blushing. Ooooh~ I see what he's doing~ I grab his hand and intertwined them.

He turned his head away. I can tell he was blushing. I decided to tease him a little bit, and I kissed the back of his hand. He yelped a little "w-what are you doing?" He looked at me with confusion. "Now I can see your face, it's so red." I chuckle. He turned away again. I stop laughing and smile. He's so cute

We got to the boba shop and I ordered a strawberry milk boba tea. He didn't know what to order so he got the same thing I did. MAN CAN HE STOP BEING SO ADORABLE?! We sat down next to the window. He was still blushing. "Uhh are you okay? You've been red for a long time" He snapped back into reality. "H-huh? Oh um.. I don't know.." "Is it because you think I'm cute?~" "what? No."

     I pout. Rude! Don't worry mirror. I think I'm cute. We were talking about random ass things, then he started opening up about his past. "Yea.. I loved her but she cheated on me.. that's why I always keep my guard up when I talk to girls.." I felt horrible.. "Don't be shy, give me her address. I'm not gonna beat her up." He smiled and shook his head "Your crazy chibi-chan" "hey! I'm only 5'3, I'm not that short." "Compared to me? Nah your short" I pout.

We went to the Fair and had a blast! Maybe he wasn't that bad. I checked the time. "Oh Kei, it's time we go home." I showed him the time. "Oh crap! Do you want me to walk you home?" I looked at me straight in the eye. I felt something strange in my stomach, and my heart skipped a beat. What am I feeling?.. "Y-yea! Sure"

We were walking down the sidewalk. We got to my house. He reach for my hand and grabbed it. I blush. Oh my holy lord. HE'S INTERTWINING THEM!! Omg Y/n act normal. "What's this for?" I smile. "I just wanted to let you know that- " he got cut off "Y/n Kageyama! Where the fuck were you?!" Tobio shouted. Kei looked pissed. "Let go of her hand Tsukishima" he glared at Kei. "You know what king. No~" he lifted my head up and kissed me. HOLY FUCK!!

We pulled away and glared Tobio. He winked at me and walked away. "WTF?! Are you really dating that guy?!" I couldn't process what just happened. "Y/n?..Y/N!" "H-Huh!?" "Hurry and come inside." I walked inside and into my room. Omg he kissed me! That bastard kissed me! HE'S SO CUTE!!

I took a shower and laid down on my bed. My phone buzzed. I looked at my notification. It was Kei! "Hey, do you want to hang out again tomorrow? I have volleyball practice and wanted you to come." Jesus he's so adorable! "Sure! I'd love too" "alright see you tomorrow" OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW. I sigh.. can't wait..

————————————————

1172 words