Ch 5

*i was procrastinating the whole time I was writing this. I would write a sentence and would give up. And I'd like to thank @Tsukishimaisthicc for the inspiration in the last chapter
—————————————
Wednesday, July 1

   "Oh! Hi honey, why did you come home so la- who's this?" I stood there in shock. 'Shit.. I FUCKED UP' "h-hi mom.. this is my boyfriend.. Kei.." She smiled "well hello!" "Mom.. I need to tell you something.. something very important" she raised an eyebrow and stayed silent for my response.

I was nervous, and was shaking. " Mom.. I'm.. I'm pregnant.." the color in mother's face drained. She walked over to the table and started throwing vases at me. I was dodging the huge vases. "Mom! Those cost almost 500 dollars!" She didn't respond and broke all of the vases in the living room.

She stopped and looked at me dead in the eye. "I didn't raise you like this.. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?!" I was scared and ran out the house. "AND STAY OUT!" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

Kei chased after me. "Y/n! Where are you?!" He found me sitting on the sidewalk, crying my eyes out. He touched my shoulder and sat next to me. "Hey.. are you-" I cut him off. "NO! I'm not okay.. I just got kicked out of my house!.. now I have no where to go.." I brought my knees up to my chest and started crying again.

"W-well.. you can stay at my house.." I looked at him with dull and puffy eyes. "I don't want to be a burden.." He sighed. "It's ok.. I'll work it out with my parents." He petted my head and smiled softly.

~time skip cuz Kami is very lazy👍~

We made it to Kei's house. The whole time we were in the car he was 'talking' to the baby. It cringed me the hell out but here we are. He opened the door and walked in. We took off our shoes and walked into the living room. Thats where we met Akiteru.

"Huh? Ooo~ Kei~ is that your girlfriend?~" he says jokingly. "Yea" "hUH W0T?" "Ugh.. where's mom?" He points to the kitchen. "But dad's in there with her" he whispers.

"Fuck.." Kei whispered under his breath. His mother caught us and told us to come inside the kitchen. "We'll speak of the devil.." his dad hissed. It really startled me.

I'm finding it funny how short his dad is compared to Kei. "So? Are you gonna explain?" "I don't need to explain anything, mom already explained what happened." He snatched his moms wrist and mine. Me and his mother made eye contact and looked at each other in confusion.

He shoved us in his room and locked the door. "Honey? What's the problem?" "Yea, what's the deal?" We waited for an answer. "I don't want him to be in my business." "Ok, but what do you want to say?" His mother asked. "Mom.. can y/n stay here?" She looked at me and back at Kei "of course she can.. why do you ask?"

I couldn't hold back my tears, and started balling. His mother started and started to comfort me. "Hey.. it's alright.." she looked at Kei for an answer. He looked down "S-She.. she got kicked out of her house my her mother.. and she doesn't know where to go.." His mother gasped a little and patted my back "oh poor baby.."

After talking it over with his father, he accepted me living in his house. I bowed. But there was no space for me. "Where am I going to sleep?" I asked Kei's mother. "Oh, you'll be sleeping with Kei, of course! I mean you guys are a couple." "Hehe.. yea!" Great..