Chapter 3

Aurora's POV:

It's been three damn days and no clue to bring my file back. First of all I wasn't able to recognise him in the club. Then I even met him in person and still didn't knew it was him. But such a big businessman with this much ego?

My phone suddenly vibrated. It was mum's message.

'Hey honey, I want you to meet us in Bridgerton Hotel tonight after your work.'  -Love Mum xx

Why do my mum wants me to meet her in a hotel? I really have some work but I have to get my file back.

I looked up at my phone. There was an unknown message.

'Hey is this Aurora White?'

'Yes, it's me'

'I am Tom Holland. I have your file and you may have mine.'

'Yes, it was exchanged when we ran into eachother'

'I want it back and want to return yours too'

'So where should we meet?'

'Um Central Park?'

'Done'

'Meet you in an hour'

'Sure'

I kept my phone and got ready. I left my home and walked to the park. I saw him. I saw Tom standing there looking into his phone.

"Hey" I said as I approached him.

"Aurora White?" He said.

"Yes and here is your file." I said giving him the file.

"Hmm and here is yours." He said and gave me mine.

"Thanks" I said.

We didn't have any conversation so I decided to leave. I supposed a thanks from him but he is kinda rude. Or really rude.

"I wasn't wearing the same clothes which you drew in my sketch" He said.

I stopped and gasped. He saw it. No no no no... Damn it. I slowly turned to him. He walked a little closer. With him walking towards me, I could sense myself being scared and blushed in the same time.

"You saw it?" I asked not having any kind of contact to him.

"Well yes. I didn't want to but it just caught my attention." He said in a normal tone.

"But tell me one thing, how you drew my face when you only saw my side profile in the club that night?" I asked him.

"Well I don't think I need to answer your questions cause I am getting late for my meeting." He said looking in his watch.

"Bye" I said.

"Hmm" He said and walked to his car. 

If I say thank you he says hmm. If I say bye he says hmm. How rude he is. I wonder will any girl court him ever? Does he even love any one? I will never marry a person like him.

*Evening*

I reached the Bridgerton Hotel. I went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me" I said but someone said with me. I turned my head and damn it was him.

"You here again?" He asked.

"I can ask you the same"I said.

"So now you are stalking me." He said with a brow.

"Who are you to be stalked?" I asked.

"You have got a bulk of attitude" He stormed.

"Oh look who is saying this. The special guy who replies to all thank yous and byes as hmm. Here you are rude and arrogant not me." I snapped back.