Chapter 20

Aura's POV:

"Enough" Tom yelled making everyone look at him while it made me flinch.

"I chose....." he trailed. All eyes at him. I don't know what his answer would be. But I was not getting good guts.

"I choose family" he finished.

What!!! Did I hear right? 

"What?" I whispered enough for everyone to hear.

"Yes, I choose my family over you Aura." He said.

Ok that's okay that he chose his family but that hurts.

"No Tom you sho-" Mum said but Tom cut her off.

"No mum, let me say it all today." He said. He came to me.

"Yes, Mrs. Aurora Holland. I choose my family over the love of my life. Oh wait! were you really the love of my life? I mean look, you are a writer. You might know about Romeo and Juliet. Do you sometimes think of yourself as Juliet while me as Romeo? You really think we have that love shit? Yes, exactly. Silly you, who thought this marriage was just a marriage. It was nothing more than a piece of paper." He said.

Who is he? He is not Tom. He can't be Tom I knew. He loved me. He promised me. He is my husband. But who is he? He is not the same Tom.

"Yes, it's the same Tom, Aura. Everything is real. My eyes, my ears, my hands, everything is real. You know what isn't real? Our love. That was mere an act." He said as if he read my mind.

An act? For real? All our love was just a drama. God this shock is more painful then the heart attack.

"What do you think Aura? Can I be an actor? Can I be the Hollywood Star? Can I be Rising Star in acting field? Best Actor in whole world? Tell me. Can I ?" He asked and gave an evil laugh. It was not a Tom. It was a psychopath.

I stood there silently. I wanted to speak thousands of words but it was like someone sew my lips and I can't say a word. What I could only do was to shed some tears left.

"Oh these tears are of no value to me the same way you are. Useless. After that night, when you were over-reacting to fall from that cliff, I really didn't wanted to save you. It was just a reason that I didn't want to include police and for the sake of my parents. I never loved you. I lied. So yes. I am a liar. As you said prior." He said with slight yell in middle.

"Tom what the hell are you talking? Have you lost your mind?" Dad shouted.

"I am just stating facts. I told you I don't need her." He yelled and then looked back at me.

"I just played with her." He said.

Tom's POV:

I stepped in front of Kai. Without giving a glance on Aura.

"She may be my wife but now she is your deal. If you want I can give her divorce." I said.

"Stop it Tom" My inner voice shouted.

"I don't want her anyways. She is a middle-class girl. And if a middle class girl lives with a rich man even though he don't give her a fuck, that just means that girls is a gold-digger." I continued.

"Enough Tom. Enough damage is made." My inner voice again shouted.

"She is your property now. Use her. If not in use, throw her. But I don't care." I said giving the most hateful look to her.

"Alright Tom, for what you just said, you won't even get a place to hide in hell. God won't forgive you nor Satan." My inner voice said.

All I could see, no more crying Aura. But a broken, black soul. Completely numb. No feelings, nothing. Staring at the ground.

"Alright then, Aura, say goodbye to you loving family and the only love of your life. This is your last time you are seeing them." Kai said but she didn't listen. As if she became deaf, mute and blind all at once.

"Roman, take her away." Kai ordered.

Roman looked at me and then at Aura. He helped her to stand up and without any words, she walked away with him. As if someone sucked all her energy. She didn't even look at any of us.

"Your last debt is now clear. Now you and your family has not ties between us. Now you don't know me and I don't know you. End of contract." Kai said.

"Papers?" I asked

"Here" He said handing me the contract papers which I tore into pieces.

"End of all contracts. Goodbye, never see you again." I said and turned.

"Goodbye and thanks" He said which stooped me on my track.

"Thanks?" I asked.

"For you beautiful and hot wife. Oops no more wife. Bye." He said. I don't know if he saw my fist tighten.

We drove back at our place leaving Aura there. The house was still in same condition as it was when I found Aura missing. 

I walked to the kitchen. I saw me and Aura dancing on Sunflower Vol 6. by her favourite Harry Styles. Then she got a call from mum that they are coming back soon.

I walked to the balcony where we shared our first kiss and re-vowed our marriage promises. Our night under stars.

I walked to our room. I saw I and her happily hugging and kissing each other. A happy couple. Only love.

I walked to our bed and our sweet first time memories flooded infront of me. 

I fell on my knees and started crying. Why why why? Why did this happen to us? Why can't we live happily ever after. Just like fairytales. With 'No secret policy' , with no betrayal , with no lies. Only love.

All what I said to her today. Now I don't wanna live anymore. I just don't. I took the lamp and threw in on the mirror where my reflection was shown. I hate myself more than mum and dad hate me. More than Aura hate me.

Now my mom and dad are saved but they are still mad because of all what I said. Even if I can beat the shit out of myself, I would do it without a second thought. But to convince them to spit the anger away, I have to tell them everything. And it could be risky. I have to take this risk alone. On my own.

Aura, don't worry. To save you, here I come........

.

.

.

.

Highly recommended to listen:

♫TRAITOR♫

OLIVIA RODRIGO

───────────────⚪────

◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►⠀⠀ ⠀ 1:17 / 3:48 ⠀ ───○ 🔊⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter, I know......

I was suppose to post 2 chapters yesterday but I am sorry I didn't get time to complete it yesterday. I had migraine headache. That was fucking painful. Sorry.

Date: June 29, 2021

Words: 1210

Hello friends!! Hope you like it.Forgive me if there is any mistake.

Guys need your support. Vote for this story.Comment what you think about it.Share it so that it could reach to others. Follow me for more.

Have a good day!!! Bye for now........