Chapter 5

Aurora's POV:

"Hey mom!" I said entering the house.

"Atlast you spoke to us." Mum squealed.

"I spoke to you that doesn't mean I forgave you." I said in bit cold tone.

"Darling, what's wrong with the Hollands? Why don't you wanna accept this? He even brought this gift for you." Dad spoke up.

"Because I have to spend my life with the person who hates me till his last breath. And this gift you talking about is actually given by her mom not him." I yelled.

"Aura, we taught you how to stand up when someone try to push you. Stand, get pushed, fall but stand again. Repeat this. One day he will fall. In this situation, let him hate you, you never give up on standing against it. One day he will know you are worth loving than hate. He will hate himself on hating you. Just don't give up." Dad said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I will do as you wish. Well can Emily have sleepover tonight?" I asked.

"Sorry child, but today we are having guest." Mum told.

"Guest? Who?" I asked.

"The Hollands." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Why to waste time when you gonna know the reason anyways." She said making her way to kitchen. 

"Just go and dress up." Dad said.

Seriously why? I am not getting good vibes. What's gonna happen tonight?

Tom's POV:

We arrived at Whites. I wanted to come? No I am just forced to. Because I know why are we here.

"Hello,please come in." Her dad said greeting all of us. 

As much their house look simple and small from out, it is really beautiful and big from inside. We all sat on the sofa. Her mum went upstairs to knock her door and went to kitchen. No sooner Aura.. I mean Aurora walked down the stairs. As much as I hate her, she is actually beautiful. The way our eyes met she stopped and looked down the next second. I always say her eyes up but the way she looked down and then up actually flattered me. But.... I can't do this. She is walking towards ruining my life. I can't stop hating her. I know she is flattering me on purpose.

"Hello sweetheart. How are you my soon to be daughter?" My mom jumped up.

"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Holland. I am fine. Thank you very much." She said and her smile stayed.

"Aura, you can call us mom and dad from now. Although we made you our daughter the moment we saw you." Dad jumped in mid. 

I must say she has a great talent of making her fake smile real. But why the hell is she not happy to marry me. I am full in everything. I have no ending of resources. Girls die for my touch and her she is getting chance to be my wife and she is devastated. This cannot be real. She definitely doing this just an act.   

"Hey everyone, the dinner is ready." Her mom called.

We all got up and sat on the dining chair. 

"Aura, why are you sitting here? Sit next to Tom." Dad said.

"Yes dear, we all love to see you both together." Mom said.

Can I kill myself please? I thought I can have dinner a little away from her.

"So mom I think you have to tell me something which you didn't in the afternoon." Aura said in the mid of dinner.

"Oh yeah, well you asked me why are we all having dinner together. Actually, they are here so that we could  decide your wedding date." Her mom told her comfortably.