Chapter 15

Tom's POV:

"We are pleased you came here. Now your company in in safe place." Manager said.

"Sure" I said and hanged up the call and looked out of my jet. 

I am going back to home. To Aura. She already hates me for leaving her 3 days alone. Now I have to make it up to her. Well, what should I do for her. Oh right, we didn't go anywhere after our wedding as a honeymoon. Should find a good place for her.

I was going through my search for most romantic places in the world, when call of my neighbour came. 

"Hello Sir, are you back?" She asked. It was weird the way she called.

"No I am on the way" I said.

"Way? Then who was in your house last night?" She said with confusion.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I mean I was putting the curtain when I saw a silhouette of a man. I thought that you came back. But then I heard a scream of Mrs. Holland so I called her. She picked her phone up. When I asked everything was fine so she said yes but her voice was broken. I also asked her whether you came back cause I saw a silhouette so she said yes.  When I asked about her voice, she said she was just missed you. Then she said good night and then bye in hurry. I thought if you are here then what to worry. But know I am worried." She told. What the hell.

"Have you called her?" I asked her.

"I did but she is not picking up her call." She said.

"Ok I am reaching there." I said and hanged up the call.

I can't think anything. Is my Aura okay?

Aura's POV:

"Ja...James?" I stuttered not believing the person.

"Yeah babe, missed me?" He said.

"James, how did you called me?" I asked a little sternly.

"From a phone I guess" He said.

"How did..did you get my number? I asked. Now I was breaking down.

"Not a tough task for me." He said with a laugh. 

"How can you.. I mean where is police?" I asked.

"Too many questions honey. By the way you look good in these blue PJs on you." He said. My eyes widened. I looked around but no one was there.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Aah I am here baby." His voice came from my back making me jump.

"James?" I stuttered.

"Hey babe" He said.

Without wasting any time, I ran everywhere in my mansion.

"Wanna play doll?" He chuckled an evil laugh.

I stayed quite in my closet in my room. 

"Ahh you think I can't find you" He said.

I just closed my eyes wishing Tom with me as soon as possible.

"Is this your room? Ahh look at this picture of you and Tom. Both of you look really happy. But is  that be staying for long?" He said.

This made me shiver. I started sobbing.

"I think you are not here. Let's go down." He said and his footsteps fainted. For sitting there 5 more minutes I got out.

"Gotcha" He said holding my hand and I screamed loud enough only to be slapped by him.